JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Royals, royals, royals, royals

I'm not talking about the royals.

I'm clearly speaking of the shoes in this thread and the picture that is in the first page and a couple pages back.

The leather looks exactly like the leather on the plastic High Straps and DMPs, except without that "exclusive" Nike tag
Are you speaking of the High Strap Breds? because the high strap breds and dmp breds are worlds apart in quality and overall construction. I own both and I'd take the high strap 1s over the plactic dmp 1s any day of the week. 

Last edited:
So we went from a Nov release date till December? Smh yeah these will be impossible to get retail

Royals, royals, royals, royals

I'm not talking about the royals.

I'm clearly speaking of the shoes in this thread and the picture that is in the first page and a couple pages back.

The leather looks exactly like the leather on the plastic High Straps and DMPs, except without that "exclusive" Nike tag

LOL.'those' shoes will have the same quality AS royals.(hopefully lol).Best retro quality from jb this year imo.DMP s are straight trash,they shouldn't even be in the same sentence with strapped ones.So now NT detectives can tell the quality from pictures.Damn, we should be giving some NT shoe diploma or sth...Not let all that KNOWLLEDGE go to waste..

Rain, snow, or shine.
i can only imagine dudes freezing in the snow while waiting in line for these.
thank god im in LA haha

:rofl: :rofl:

I don't even know why I said that considering that I'm definitely just going to pull a favor to see if someone else can scoop them for me. If it's snowing in CT/NY, then I won't be even considering going to a store. Never camped before, don't plan to start here.

Last edited:
welp. Jordan and JB strike again, Royals Release V2
indifferent.gif

i can only imagine dudes freezing in the snow while waiting in line for these.
thank god im in LA haha
Lol i struck out at the time but standing in line about an hour for royal rd in mid Feb was pretty cold in Pittsburgh. This may not be so bad considering it barely snows for xmas.

Those are great Xmas gifts.
In 85, I got a boombox! I was so juiced!
Awesome! I remember my first boombox and i had copies of herbie hancock playin tryin to break dance on my grams floor. Loved breakin and breakin 2 growin up. Hope it was one of them big double decker types. Those things put battery companies over the top.

lol im 31, will be 32 this dec. so im old enough to remember but still elementary school status lol
Yeah u were still there lol. Of course lookin back not every release was great. Playoff 8s came out my senior year and they were cool then but, bleh to me now.

Back
Top Bottom