JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Nah, i don't think that's what people were worried about.. i think it's cause he was hoping that it would be a difficult release for everybody 
laugh.gif
 i personally don't care what he said.. i'm gonna try for them regardless

Ha! Man after the Royals I feel like I can get any shoe if I really wanted it. Lmao. :smokin

If the man can easily obtain 2-3 or even 4 pairs and you (in general) can't get one pair... U don't deserve the shoe.... Can't knock the man for being able to cop multiples for whatever reason... Too many haters in here.... Holiday season is gonna be GREAT
Nah, i don't think that's what people were worried about.. i think it's cause he was hoping that it would be a difficult release for everybody 
laugh.gif
 i personally don't care what he said.. i'm gonna try for them regardless
The guy straight sounded like a rape reseller. :smh:

its not that serious. they are going to be the same cheap leather as the previous 1s this year. will try to cop, if not, I still have my banned 1s. JB spoiled us with the quality on the banned 1s, why cant they just use those materials? i dont get it.

I live in Winnipeg, Canada. I feel if I just go to the mall 2-3 hours early, I can easily cop a pair. 

That's what happened with the Grape 5's, went in there 1 hour before opening and was easily 5-6th in line.

I just need 1 pair...great strides will be taken to cop at retail...if I strike out, at least I swung...[emoji]128526[/emoji]

so you guys honestly believe they will limit this release? in december? 3 days after christmas?

really????

Last edited:
so you guys honestly believe they will limit this release? in december? 3 days after christmas?

really????

No WAY.

Every little **** beast of hype child during XMas is gonna try to get the gammas as a gift, then spend that stocking, Xmas card and gift card money on these 1's on the 28

That's what I would do if I was some spoiled *** kid nowadays.

U know JB trying to pull that stocking and gift card money after these kids parents already got em some shoes already. This is one of the most hyped releases of the year, they would be stupid to go limited. Production #'s of 1's have been steadily increasing. JB got the hype train rolling with the royals and patents, now they are gonna increase #'s and sell out every last pair, just like the XI's last year.

I'm glad they aren't Black Friday release. I'll take after Xmas when people are tired of spending money, or their on vacation, gimme that ALL day.

Last edited:
Not trying to be a negative nancy but are people really getting hyped over these? If you missed out on the High Straps, DMP, and Banned 1(not even gonna include the phats and lows)....i feel bad for you son.

I guess JB can throw on that Nike tag and keep the plastic/leather, yet still get people hyped every time. :smh:

Not trying to be a negative nancy but are people really getting hyped over these? If you missed out on the High Straps, DMP, and Banned 1(not even gonna include the phats and lows)....i feel bad for you son.

I guess JB can throw on that Nike tag and keep the plastic/leather, yet still get people hyped every time. :smh:

plastic/leather?sth tells me you saw royals only in pictures...:smh: :smh: :smh:

plastic/leather?sth tells me you saw royals only in pictures...:smh: :smh: :smh:

Royals, royals, royals, royals

I'm not talking about the royals.

I'm clearly speaking of the shoes in this thread and the picture that is in the first page and a couple pages back.

The leather looks exactly like the leather on the plastic High Straps and DMPs, except without that "exclusive" Nike tag

Royals, royals, royals, royals

I'm not talking about the royals.

I'm clearly speaking of the shoes in this thread and the picture that is in the first page and a couple pages back.

The leather looks exactly like the leather on the plastic High Straps and DMPs, except without that "exclusive" Nike tag

Except, it isn't. The leather looks like the same leather on all of the Nike Air I's this year with a black base. These should fall in line just fine with the Shadows, which had decent leather in comparison to most Jordans we get.

Lol are u an old man like me? For xmas 85 i got a pair of royals, got to see the globetrotters and got a huffy thunder bike. A good year.
lol im 31, will be 32 this dec. so im old enough to remember but still elementary school status lol

Back
Top Bottom