JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@t4t3r
  mine is too bruh.. i wanna hit submit badly :lol:    and @JohnnyRedStorm
  i'm thinking and hoping resale will be $300 ..  i wan't to at least try on rd, and if i strike out then ill pay that, but i'm not sure if i should pay that before even trying

If you want them as bad as I know you do you should pull the trigger. If you happen to land another on release date for retail then try to off a pair for what you paid resale. In a perfect world things will work out in that order, but when it's all said and done it's nice to have that first pair as insurance in case things don't go as planned.

Where is the NY pizza party? I'm not wearing my breds in the snow tho. That's if I get them.

Surprised places havent been in trouble for breaking street date. its not like they are shy about it.

Strange in a good way or bad way?

'Early' is always bad .Even in sex. :tongue: .If they have these 'IN stock' as they say , it really makes me suspicious...9 days earlier is 'too early' in my book.

I was hoping you meant there must be a fair amount if certain retailers are getting them earlier than usual. I'm looking for any kind of optimism throughout this thread, even if it's figmented.

Last edited:
If your buying a preorder over 300 I can't understand that. Hard for me to believe that the resale market value will be much higher than that. Preorders are meant to be resellers just selling earlier. No harm in trying at least

Last edited:
If your buying a preorder over 300 I can't understand that. Hard for me to believe that the resale market value will be much higher than that. Preorders are meant to be resellers just selling earlier. No harm in trying at least

im sure people thought the same with royals, am i right?

and werent they selling for $400 after release? and people were actually paying it :lol:

The gamma thread is like little kids who didn't get the toy they wanted for Christmas... Lol HAHAHAHAHA

The gamma thread is like little kids who didn't get the toy they wanted for Christmas... Lol HAHAHAHAHA

that thread is annoying, people crying about kicks that are probably the most produced of any other shoe all year

resell market is gonna be flooded if you some how miss, i dont think they will even sell for that much

that thread is annoying, people crying about kicks that are probably the most produced of any other shoe all year

resell market is gonna be flooded if you some how miss, i dont think they will even sell for that much

And they will restock multiple times

Lol I know..it's just so funny... Lemme do my finals man I'm bs'n with that thread.

Back
Top Bottom