JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

im sure people thought the same with royals, am i right?

and werent they selling for $400 after release? and people were actually paying it :lol:
:lol:
I do remember on RD Royals were just 220-270. 300 was high and 400 was considered insane. and then the market prices just kept climbing and climbing. (It's been like that for all the 1s (especially black and golds)).

Hype kept building and the striking out kept coming.. Salt was building and prices started to rise since the demand rose. They bought into too much hype like what's happening right now. I remember dudes trading their DS Big Bangs for them and other crazy trades. Plus prices were also high cause a lot of people were ordering from overseas and that shipping is no joke. At least that's how I remember it went down.

What I'm really trying to say is not to let your emotions get the best of you and buy at these prices. There are still a lot of unpredictables out there but if people see people buying at these prices, it's only going to climb and we didn't even touch RD yet. Resellers will see the hype and they watch this thread. I remember how recently pics were posted by Rob and I started seeing eBay sellers go from 280 to 350. The numbers are definitely better than the royals thanks to the redistribution so we all have a better chance here and we should take those chances. You don't want it to be RD and realize on your local CL or friend can get it for you at 250. I don't have deep pockets so that's how I view it lol.

i think I'll stop by for some lolz. if you strike out on the ghammas your not dressed for this affair b. if you just enter every raffle in your local mall you could come up on those

The depressed replies in that thread. If some of those dudes were standing next to each other they would be hugging each other.

The depressed replies in that thread. If some of those dudes were standing next to each other they would be hugging each other.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm deadass about to drop $320 for the bred 1's.

Some either needs to talk me off the edge or push me over it, lol idk what to do pizza fams

the gamma thread has almost caught up to this one. I'm very surprised at the amount of disappointment, I won the Finishline draft and didn't even bother to RSVP

release is less than 2 days away so its gonna be hectic especially since its a XI

this thread is gonna be horrible come next week

no not yet...need to make some calls to see whats up...what about you?
Same i tried calling a few HoH but their line was busy. Tomorrow i'll try to call Simon's
Us Miami people have to stick together on this release

Simons will have them? which one...Yea its hard down here...

And I Imagine HOH is busy due to the gamma release

Last edited:
:lol:
I do remember on RD Royals were just 220-270. 300 was high and 400 was considered insane. and then the market prices just kept climbing and climbing. (It's been like that for all the 1s (especially black and golds)).

Hype kept building and the striking out kept coming.. Salt was building and prices started to rise since the demand rose. They bought into too much hype like what's happening right now. I remember dudes trading their DS Big Bangs for them and other crazy trades. Plus prices were also high cause a lot of people were ordering from overseas and that shipping is no joke. At least that's how I remember it went down.

What I'm really trying to say is not to let your emotions get the best of you and buy at these prices. There are still a lot of unpredictables out there but if people see people buying at these prices, it's only going to climb and we didn't even touch RD yet. Resellers will see the hype and they watch this thread. I remember how recently pics were posted by Rob and I started seeing eBay sellers go from 280 to 350. The numbers are definitely better than the royals thanks to the redistribution so we all have a better chance here and we should take those chances. You don't want it to be RD and realize on your local CL or friend can get it for you at 250. I don't have deep pockets so that's how I view it lol.

The past 1's have set the mark. Everyone thought all prices would dip. Have they? I keep waiting for Shadows and Toes to dip to $175, so i can score another pair, but its not happening. How about Knicks? I dont see those dipping either. The celtics were the only ones that nobody cared about. Those can be had for less than retail.

IT doesnt matter if these have a bigger supply than Royals (unless we're talking significantly more). I know "average" shoe heads dont view ROyals on the same level as Black and Reds. Anybody who knows anything about MJ knows about these.

Hate to say it, but I dont think these are going to be less than $300 after RD. You might catch a couple of sites at $250 or less, but those will be minimal. There are a bunch of us who want 3-4 to keep.

Comments like what you said was exactly what went on in the Royals thread. Its deja vu. One thing we sort of know? There's more of these. But its not by much. We need 4-5 times more for this to be somewhat an "easier" cop, and thats not happening.

These will settle at $350 and climb because there wont be a huge supply out there. Throw in the GM's and the price goes up even further because finding authentic ones become more difficult.

Sneaker villa is doing a Thursday release and giving out tickets at 12pm after it was initially 10am. I hate that they're doing that, gonna have to find another way to get it.

Back
Top Bottom