JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

nothing important, seriously.
mean.gif
Gotcha, never know if something important drops!

btw called a villa in philly  and they assured that tickets are being handed out this SUNDAY at 12 (no camping before 10)

here comes the misinformation. they put on Instagram that tickets will be handed out on 26th, then they deleted it, said they were gonna put up a new time. but their website still has the 26th as the date and that's what their twitter is saying. this is the prelude to people getting f ed over

Is 310 worth it for these? Don't need to see resellers charging 220-240 after I buy a pair but I just want to make sure I have a pair secured at the end of the day :\

Last edited:
I think I secured 2 pairs $280 & $300 respectively

im too old to be dealing with anxiety fam.... age 30 getting to me lol

Last edited:
Is Villa only located up north? I see it mentioned on here all the time but I don't know much about it personally. Just curious...

Is Villa only located up north? I see it mentioned on here all the time but I don't know much about it personally. Just curious...
Yeah mostly. You can try a store search on the site but it dont work right. Though for example, here in Pgh there are 3 i know of, some jjazz and an hoh somewhere among the normal places, but everyone else seems to have mom n pops, alot of hoh's, kicksusa, nike stores, you name it. We dont have much.

Last edited:
Haha yea foreal. Have any spots near you gotten confirmation on the Bred 1s yet? I think I might be down that way on the day they release...
Haven't been checking around as of late. Idk if I'd still be in Miami or back in Orlando come RD

@t4t3r   mine is too bruh.. i wanna hit submit badly 
laugh.gif
   and @JohnnyRedStorm   i'm thinking and hoping resale will be $300 ..  i wan't to at least try on rd, and if i strike out then ill pay that, but i'm not sure if i should pay that before even trying

No tax for me so even more tempting...don't use your points if you got em on a discount code because it won't work on these. Just found out the hard way :smh:

Back
Top Bottom