JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The no line at villa before 10am makes no sense. Only creates more chaos. There's gana be a line before a line. Then a 100 meter dash. Stupid
At my local Villa dudes were lined up reaching around the store before 8:30am for the Gamma Blue tickets. So I guess it all depends on how cool the staff are at the location for that 10am rule.

At my local Villa dudes were lined up reaching around the store before 8:30am for the Gamma Blue tickets. So I guess it all depends on how cool the staff are at the location for that 10am rule.

I don't know of any Villas that actually enforce that 10 am rule lol

spongebob_gif_by_smileyface102-d2yk1j6.gif

I don't think these are too limited almost every store at my local mall will have these in stock :pimp:

hmm, i think numbers will be decent but still hard to get.

i think online will be a bust for most. if bots are eliminated some how, more of us will get through on NDC

i cant justify trying on any other site.

Someone better explain how all this pizza thing started cause im tired of reading ... I feel outsider on the thread i created ... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Last edited:
Someone better explain how all this pizza thing started cause im tired of reading ... I feel outsider on the thread i created ... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Idk someone posted a breaking bad pizza gif and it went downhill from there loakokokokok

to those still PMing me about the $260 shipped, ive replied to all your PMs sorry for the wait. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom