JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

HOH in Garden State Plaza just told my girl they think they're gonna do a raffle the 27th ...thats cutting it kind of close lol

the footlocker nearest me is not getting these in but the next closest one is.
about when would they be doing a raffle for these?

Last edited:
Might have to pull out the chairs for this, I just want to secure one pair at retail, if I get lucky with 2 :smokin

Lawd had to speed read through the tears of thread laughter and bred 1 anxiety to finally catch up! Hahahahaha I love this thread. NA1 group has been the best on NT in a long time. Wish my screen name wasn't like a revolving door in every thread tho lol.

Word @CaptainSneakerhead23 pizza party gonna be off da chain! Jaguar be packed fulla pipin hot pizzas, babes dressed in white from head to toe and runnin on sour diesel. Leave your champagne bottles with @geraldg2309 behind the bar.

Bred 1 winter is definitely coming....
Nah just playing. I have enough trouble pouring milk in my cup when Im eating some Chips Ahoy and Oreos 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Haha you better retract that attitude mister :lol:. You know when i finally pull the trigger on hawks, your gettin a couple boxes from me shoe cobbler.
Gladly my friend, i might be skipping on these, aww who the heck am i kidding, i want these and a pair of hawks to make into lakers 1s. I'll do them for you for free my bro! NT 4 LIFE!

The dudes in that gamma thread... They are nuts. Talking bout the RSVP isn't taking place today. I hope dudes get banned for talking nonsense.

HOH is not picking up and most other stores disconnected their phones 
ohwell.gif
They don't like you
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

HOH is not picking up and most other stores disconnected their phones 
ohwell.gif
Honestly they are probably getting slammed. Last weekend bfore xmas plus xi's dropping in a few days.
they could at least pick up. if they're annoyed about being harassed about those 11s i would just call to say what's up and just see how their day has been going

The no line at villa before 10am makes no sense. Only creates more chaos. There's gana be a line before a line. Then a 100 meter dash. Stupid

Back
Top Bottom