JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

illuminati_pizza_pyramid.gif

it begins

:nerd:

#NTpizzaparty

Last edited:
Not sure if posted but sneaker villa switched days from sunday to thursday when they are handing out tickets ...No lines before 10 am ...2 hour camp for the ticket aint that bad 
tired.gif

If we weren't talking about pizza and ice cream, we would hear the same repetitive questions like "Are these TLO?" "What sites gettin these joints?" "NDC only?" "Did they do a raffle at (insert store)?" "Are these a GR?" "Are these tts?" "Is this pre-order site legit?" ...

If you don't have a sense of humor and you think it's corny keep it moving. Most of the people complaining haven't made a contribution to this thread or any other NA 1 thread, just here for a handout :smh:
Truth.

As far as Villa goes, day after xmas could be good and bad in some locations. Alot of people arent goin anywhere the next day but for kids, they out of school and could be out in numbers.

No salt over here...

Gon be me after the pizza party.

Gon be eating gooddddddddd...

Last edited:
Ever stood at Edgewood Villa? I did downtown way back but thats a tough store.
naw... i camped @ the downtown villa for some foams a year ago and that was madness , but i got a pair so i was good...I can't say the same for others...Imma be down in edgewood waiting for a ticket for my pair..as long as you camp with people it should be cool no problems.

I can't WAIT for that first pic of Jordan 1s next to a slice of pizza and a bottle of champagne.

So do I drive an hour to villa for a guaranteed ticket with 2 hour wait or do I go to my 3 local house of hoops and get raffle tickets? hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom