JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Extra laces are cool and all for variety, personally I think these, Royals and Shadows look better with the black laces. 

Subtleness works best for these IMHO.

Yeah well i was a child of the 80s and believe some of the style mj put into laces then wouldnt fly so much today.

to even think about wearing these with the red laces... you just dont get it

:lol:
THIS

Would never even think about putting blue laces on my royals either...but I will say after owning the '09 shadows I'm a little more open to rocking grey laces with the '13 shadows....

Lol at all this talk of how to wear your laces. Let it reflect your own personality and wear your kicks the way you want them. Just because MJ wore them one way doesn't mean others have to follow.

-Drew

well I have black laces on the chicagos red on black toes and grey on shadows even gold on celtics I dont know what I should do for this but leaning more so on red

black laces and 2 pairs. all that's needed 
smokin.gif

I wonder if anyone ever told MJ that he dressed like a complete clown?

The worst style sense I've seen from any athlete in a minute. 

Do you have any of the NA I's? I don't think anyone would say it's cheap.

Russell Westbrook?
Dwayne Wade?

not at all dude especially with 1's because if you dont baby them(force fields,duck walking, jason markk in my pocket etc) & just rock them they will get worn out & need to be replaced

i have doubles of shoes i wear a lot like blk/red 1's & xi's (concord & blk/red) i have/had 3 pairs of the straps cuz they got worn out from legit use.... out of those 3 one is in my trunk looking like aged akjo's one pair got swiped by my pops & the other got swiped by my nephew ..i will def be grabbing 2 of these...maybe even 3
tongue.gif
I see what you're saying.  I'm just different about it.  I alternate a lot and if one gets worn down cause I wore it too much ...well I have plenty of others to wear. ...and more than likely new ones on the way  ...I don't see how I could double all of my favorites ..there wouldn't be any room at the criznaiznib..and at the same time they would make that particular pair less significant to me.

Last edited:

hes probably just thinking like, im the GOAT and superrrr rich..... he probably needs a little extra room for the humongous knots ******

Do you have any of the NA I's? I don't think anyone would say it's cheap.
Russell Westbrook?
Dwayne Wade?

hahahha yea, they are out there but again, they are hella-rich and they can dress how they want like anybody can.. but i completely agree, 99.9 percent of the time they look foolish IMO

Do the guys complaining about the quality of these hoop? :nerd: ... I hope they aren't just wearing these for style purposes..................................

not to be slick but i would be willing to bet over 90 percent of the people in this thread are getting these for casual use, me personally i would never ball in some 1s... there are way more comfortable and performace based (not that 1s werent at the time, but in the years after those sneaker technology completely changed) jordans to ball in. but to each their own!

Back
Top Bottom