JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

shoottt, ima be lucky to get one pair. very lucky, i would double up though if i could get a pair for retail and then i would pay above for a second pair just out of pure joy of obtaining the first at the 140 (which is still a rip off) i have failed miserably at every online release this year, not that i have tried a ton of them considering i work at a sneaker spot but for these og's we dont get them so i have to try my luck online which seems to be nearly impossible... the only og's we have even gotten is the poo-poo celtics :rolleyes

dang that sucks. ive gotten just about every OG 1 release this year. Royals were easy for me. I only missed out on Black/Gold Patents because they were East Coast only. I copped two pairs of Shadows with ease and got Celtics on a discount.

i already have a pair of Banneds that are still pretty crisp so im just going to cop the 2013 Breds to use as beaters.I might even aim to cop a third pair online to sell to cover the 1-2 pairs ill get in store.

Jordan should have never released the banneds now people think they are leather experts (as if they didnt already think they were before) and comparing two different leathers. On a shoe that didnt og come with the leather of the banneds but w.e. Im copping this release for Retail $140 over $1000 anyday 

Quality looks exactly the same as DMP 60+ pack, but I will still try to get a pair. These are in my top 2 favorite shoes.

i wonder how much salt will be flowing through of the drafty hallways of this thread on release day

Do the guys complaining about the quality of these hoop? :nerd: ... I hope they aren't just wearing these for style purposes..................................

I had myself set to a 3 pair minimum, I now see that growing. exactly how I thought they would look :smokin

I really hope JB makes a ton of pairs for these so they can be had by most that want them. After the Royals release, with the exception of Black and Gold's, the production numbers seemed to have increased with the Black Toes and the more available Shadows. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the trend continues and these aren't like Royal numbers in terms of availability in the US. 

Am I the only one that wears shorts or cargo shorts mostly with the 1's? I'm just curious because in most cases, they look weird to me paired with jeans.
Camo cargo shorts? 
mad.gif

1's with shorts to me look childish. The way the leg looks with shorts and hi-top sneakers in general usually don't work. 1's always look really clean when the pant hem is covering most of the shoe. And just having the toebox revealed. 

Last edited:
I really hope JB makes a ton of pairs for these so they can be had by most that want them. After the Royals release, with the exception of Black and Gold's, the production numbers seemed to have increased with the Black Toes and the more available Shadows. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the trend continues and these aren't like Royal numbers in terms of availability in the US. 
Unless there are production numbers to prove me wrong, I'm thinking all the OG 1's were produced in very similar numbers. But distribution was completely different on the Royals. And of course hype.

Banned 1 leather is not OG and therefore does not belong on these and rightfully so. I really wish people would stop comparing the two as if OG black red 1s should have tumbled leather beacause they shouldnt. That said I cant wait at all!

But Banneds weren't tumbled, they're distressed to look aged like a pair of '85s. I agree with you tho, these rightfully so should be smooth leather.

Camo cargo shorts? 
mad.gif

1's with shorts to me look childish. The way the leg looks with shorts and hi-top sneakers in general usually don't work. 1's always look really clean when the pant hem is covering most of the shoe. And just having the toebox revealed. 
Nah, just regular cargos. And I can feel that I guess, it just looks weird to me, unless their being paired with a pair of jeans that run a bit long. I don't like tucking my paints in my shoes

Really can't wait for these. Hearing really limited numbers. I hope they have more pairs than the royals...

honestly we should all expect nothing less then royals part 2... all the og 1s have had same numbers just varying demand

only thing im curious about is if nike is gonna put em online or troll like they did the royals

The hype is gonna be real with these. I think every sneaker head and their mom will be trying to cop.

The hype is gonna be real with these. I think every sneaker head and their mom will be trying to cop.
Can you dish out this reality the week before the actual release? I'm still dreaming of copping a pair :lol:

Some say 2 pairs... Some 3 pairs... Others/resellers say 10 pairs...

I just need 1 pair and I'll be happy.
I was being sarcastic.  The whole 2 pairs 3 pairs thing is down right dumb in my opinion.  I always only buy one pair...no need for 2 pairs of the same shoe ...I have way too many shoes as it is...none ever really get beat down.  Buying more than one pair is greed at some point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom