JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just added a DS pair of Banneds to my collection over the weekend, shout out to the NTer for the good price :nthat:

Bred 1s will be copped in the Fall. I'm probably going wear those right out the store :smokin

Just waiting for JB to release the Carolina 1s the correct way

View media item 496448

Doesn't look like it's tumble leather like the Banned 
frown.gif

but oh well. Can't wait! haha *not my pic btw*

stop it. the Banneds arent OG form and for these to be OG, the leather must be smooth like it is here.

definitely will try to cop 1-2 pairs of these. the connect will hold me down like usual for these :smokin

dudes really need to stop gurggling the damn banneds & stop calling every damn blk/red 1 banneds both are equally annoying

Lol i dont know what to do with my dmp pair. I dont want anymore jumpman save for tge vegas 1s.
sell the dmp pair.

ppl say this will lower the price of of banneds and 2001's, price will of dmps will be decereased by this release.

like i said, sell the dmp and try to double up on these.
nthat.gif

I can't wait to have these so I can play "how many black/red air Jordan's can I wear in a row"

Some say 2 pairs... Some 3 pairs... Others/resellers say 10 pairs...

I just need 1 pair and I'll be happy.
I was being sarcastic.  The whole 2 pairs 3 pairs thing is down right dumb in my opinion.  I always only buy one pair...no need for 2 pairs of the same shoe ...I have way too many shoes as it is...none ever really get beat down.  Buying more than one pair is greed at some point.

not at all dude especially with 1's because if you dont baby them(force fields,duck walking, jason markk in my pocket etc) & just rock them they will get worn out & need to be replaced

i have doubles of shoes i wear a lot like blk/red 1's & xi's (concord & blk/red) i have/had 3 pairs of the straps cuz they got worn out from legit use.... out of those 3 one is in my trunk looking like aged akjo's one pair got swiped by my pops & the other got swiped by my nephew ..i will def be grabbing 2 of these...maybe even 3 :tongue:

Last edited:
not at all dude especially with 1's because if you dont baby them(force fields,duck walking, jason markk in my pocket etc) & just rock them they will get worn out & need to be replaced

i have doubles of shoes i wear a lot like blk/red 1's & xi's (concord & blk/red) i have/had 3 pairs of the straps cuz they got worn out from legit use.... out of those 3 one is in my trunk looking like aged akjo's one pair got swiped by my pops & the other got swiped by my nephew ..i will def be grabbing 2 of these...maybe even 3 :tongue:
Yep. Adding to that, when certain pairs almost double in resale like the minute they are sold out, you will wish u did or end up a couple years from now staring at ebay listings hoping for a miracle to happen in the bank account. Lol planning ahead isnt greedy, its wisdom.

Last edited:
Some say 2 pairs... Some 3 pairs... Others/resellers say 10 pairs...

I just need 1 pair and I'll be happy.
I was being sarcastic.  The whole 2 pairs 3 pairs thing is down right dumb in my opinion.  I always only buy one pair...no need for 2 pairs of the same shoe ...I have way too many shoes as it is...none ever really get beat down.  Buying more than one pair is greed at some point.

All this. I'll try to grab 2 simply because I know I will wear them almost every other week. The outsole scuffs so easily now stripping the rubber away.

sell the dmp pair.
ppl say this will lower the price of of banneds and 2001's, price will of dmps will be decereased by this release.

like i said, sell the dmp and try to double up on these.
nthat.gif
Thats sound advice. I tracked down a nice worn maybe 5 times pair last year for $160 and im sure could make that back. Not sure what they are goin for but has to be more than i payed.

Back
Top Bottom