JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Do the guys complaining about the quality of these hoop?
nerd.gif
... I hope they aren't just wearing these for style purposes..................................
Toronto Raptors said yes

black laces all day. they have this stealthy look with the black laces...

can't stand red laces on these... just too much red... almost clownish... i don't care how MJ wore 'em, dude has the worst fashion sense... in fact, the best outfits he's ever worn were NBA uniforms he had to wear... :lol:

Alot of past threads had comments about availability in relation to how early they saw pics or whatever before rd. Anyone speak to what these recent pics say about anything like that?

Alot of past threads had comments about availability in relation to how early they saw pics or whatever before rd. Anyone speak to what these recent pics say about anything like that?
Idk to me it honestly depends on the demand for a shoe and regardless of availability these will be an immediate sellout. I think this release is gonna blow up with everybody copping these because of the history behind the shoe and the current buzz behind the NA 1s this year

not at all dude especially with 1's because if you dont baby them(force fields,duck walking, jason markk in my pocket etc)
I see what you're saying.  I'm just different about it.  I alternate a lot and if one gets worn down cause I wore it too much ...well I have plenty of others to wear. ...and more than likely new ones on the way  ...I don't see how I could double all of my favorites ..there wouldn't be any room at the criznaiznib..and at the same time they would make that particular pair less significant to me.

well my closet space is getting tight but dbls are a must for me especially on 1's

I feel like the black and red 1's are more iconic than the black and red 11's. They're almost like the default sneaker. I remember complex had a pretty decent list of top 100 Jordan's and the ranking for these were number 2 right behind the BC3's that were number 1 and ahead of the black/red 11's at number 3. Pretty accurate I would say

Last edited:
Lol in my head and heart this shoe is air jordan. The evolution of the product has been awesome but to this day, u say J's, a flash card with bulls colors and royal 1s pops up in my noggin.

I feel like the black and red 1's are more iconic than the black and red 11's. They're almost like the default sneaker. I remember complex had a pretty decent list of top 100 Jordan's and the ranking for these were number 2 right behind the BC3's that were number 1 and ahead of the black/red 11's at number 3. Pretty accurate I would say

Yeh, the Blk/Reds are just so clean. They're basic, yet they stand out. As far as XI's go, Concords are to XI's, as B/Reds are to I's.

Yeh, the Blk/Reds are just so clean. They're basic, yet they stand out. As far as XI's go, Concords are to XI's, as B/Reds are to I's.

THIS, I always favored the concord XI's over the black/red XI's. As for 1's these are it, with the royals being the sneaker savy counterpart lol

I see Concords more of the Chicagos and Columbias as the Black toes

Columbias/Black toes has it's following but most people need to appreciate it they're variants of the other shoes

Concords/Chicagos are more classic and also ages better than the shoes above 

Playoff 11s/Banneds dont really age at all and are more of the stable shoe for the model. The shoe that "never made it to the game" & this fathers day 4th ring shoe

The anticipation for these are killing me. Once I get these they are going to go great with my Bred AJ KO 1's that I have.

I wonder if anyone ever told MJ that he dressed like a complete clown?

The worst style sense I've seen from any athlete in a minute. 
he doesn't even come close to Westbrook and D wade... Those Capri dress pants D wade was rocking was real suspect.

I sold both pairs of banneds so I'm going extra hard to get 3 pairs on release day!!!
none of my business but I hope you got some serious cash or a really nice trade for those banneds but if you're looking to replace your pairs with these I think you will be upset. None the less if these have shadow quality, ill be pleased regardless.

Back
Top Bottom