JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

some of you are complaining about people copping at $230? :lol:

resell will be $300 on these.

i would have copped on shelflife if i saw it, hope more sites pop up.

still gonna try RD but NDC is the only site i use so my chances are slim with all these bots. If this was back in the day with no bots then we had a chance.

$230 ain't that bad IMO. Since the previous AJ 1 retailed for $186 w/ tax here :smh: , that's just $40 above retail. I can easily get that money back the next day when I work instead of camping out.

Grabbed a pair off shelflife

Thought about grabbing more but decided not too. Def gonna try and get another pair or two on release day tho

All I was saying was that price isn't worth it for me. I worked hard after striking out on royals in the US to get a solid Europe connect. I didn't want to go through what I went through to get the royals again.

Works out really well because we have different tastes and he likes a lot of runners and kith stuff that's difficult for him to get so I always help him out there and he looks out for me on stuff that's really tough to get here.

I got my 2 pairs of royals for euro retail. Now if I don't score at retail for breds I'm not worried

shelflife didn't even have a 13 
mean.gif
 man the struggle for my size is real

All I was saying was that price isn't worth it for me. I worked hard after striking out on royals in the US to get a solid Europe connect. I didn't want to go through what I went through to get the royals again.

Works out really well because we have different tastes and he likes a lot of runners and kith stuff that's difficult for him to get so I always help him out there and he looks out for me on stuff that's really tough to get here.

I got my 2 pairs of royals for euro retail. Now if I don't score at retail for breds I'm not worried

you have euro connects? sweet

no one else has that luxury tho.. :rolleyes

Seriously. The Royals were just sitting over there in Europe. That's how I got them. It's crazy how their tastes are more trainers/running, so it's a gold mine for bball kicks.

Last edited:
Euro retail + shipping to the US, about $180-200 total correct?
Yes $180 I paid for my 2nd pair from my guy. He's even allowed to use coupons on new releases there... It's crazy so sometimes a pair comes out to really cheap. Downside is it takes about a week and a half at minimum to receive them because of customs check point.

First pair was $220 from someone I didn't know at snipes Germany nor have I spoken to again. He thought he was getting over on me by charging me a little extra last second. Little did he realize resale here at that point was well over 300.

Back
Top Bottom