JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

So shelf life was $234 shipped ?  
mean.gif
 the minute i don't pay attention to the thread and look what happens

Last edited:
[thread="536390"]I just feel like these preorder prices are indicative of the availability of the shoe....If they were ULTRA limited, then Shelf life would charge more than 60 over retail lol Where there's smoke there's fire.[/thread]

isnt shelf life usually cool and charge decent prices? after all it is a pair of 1's

they arent that crooked, at least what ive seen from them in the past

Bruh was or wasn't Shelflife the same dudes who made that caricature of Mike dressed like a grape and everyone called it racist when the Grape 5's came out earlier this year? :lol:

Last edited:
Ugh showing sold out for me. Fffff

I never pay over retail but this would of been the 1st time.

After all the time and energy I spent for my pairs of Royals, I vowed to never do that again. With this release heading towards a Royal-like disaster, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on SL. Not too bad of a price...For peace of mind. I can now rest easy until 2014…
13zx3x2.jpg

Bruh was or wasn't Shelflife the same dudes who made that caricature of Mike dressed like a grape and everyone called it racist when the Grape 5's came out earlier this year?
laugh.gif
lol I have NO idea, but this sounds hilarious hahahaha

After all the time and energy I spent for my pairs of Royals, I vowed to never do that again. With this release heading towards a Royal-like disaster, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on SL. Not too bad of a price...For peace of mind. I can now rest easy until 2014…
13zx3x2.jpg

Now the customs waiting game. I'm not expecting these until a week after New Years.

Back
Top Bottom