JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lol all the sz 10's are gone but I now am determined to get these for retail
It would be hilarious if these turned out to be a relatively easy cop on the 28th 
roll.gif

on a lighter note.. they got size 7 and 8 shadows for  about 175 ish shipped?  for anyone with baby feet

ive decided that at 32 im not going to camp or pay resale so i guess i will be missing out on these so yall have fun at the pizza party, ill sleep in and then just rock these (i know i have posted them multiple times before but i love em!) View media item 586504

Lol all the sz 10's are gone but I now am determined to get these for retail

It would be hilarious if these turned out to be a relatively easy cop on the 28th :rofl:

I fully agree with your retail first mentality, but just even if it was hypothetically an easy pickup for you doesn't mean it would be for everyone. It's like ol' boy with the Euro connect. We're not all that lucky :lol:

That said, if I miss out on retail, I don't know if I'm willing to pay resale on these. They're my favorite Jordan I's, and in my top 5 sneakers of all time, but I'd buy a pair of Margielas or the Laser IV's I've wanted for years before I drop 2-3x the retail on a pair of I's.

Hopefully 12/28 works out for as many of us as possible that didn't take the Shelflife route. People who did and are still trying to get more pairs, y'all just greedy :smh: :lol:

I don't want it to be a Royal fiasco so i had to give in. I lucked out and scored a pair of Royals on release but that was not easy. I remember everyone excited and thought it would be a fairly easy cop but it was the opposite. I could see the same thing happening with these. Good luck to all!

It would be hilarious if these turned out to be a relatively easy cop on the 28th :rofl:

I wouldn't find it hilarious if these were limited though. *kanye shrug

Even though I copped off shelf, I still hope these will be plentiful. Not sweating over $75.

Last edited:
grail status will have them for pre-order on the 22nd

grail status is legit. 

no word on price yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom