JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If you have the funds you should cop now, before u get shut out on RD and they are going for $400plus from resellers.

Selling out sneakers at $100 over retail 2 weeks before the release lol To each their own....but that's funny to me 
laugh.gif

Shelf life is legit but good god doesn't anyone think they'll cop on release date? That price just doesn't make sense to me. If I strike out with the dozen or more opportunities here then I can always fall back on my connect in Europe to ship them for under 200.

Selling out sneakers at $100 over retail 2 weeks before the release lol To each their own....but that's funny to me :lol:

It won't be funny come release day...

Plus, for those of us for whom these are Grail status , doubling up on release day will be virtually impossible. So getting em for $234 is about as good as you can reasonably hope for.

Shelf life is legit but good god doesn't anyone think they'll cop on release date? That price just doesn't make sense to me. If I strike out with the dozen or more opportunities here then I can always fall back on my connect in Europe to ship them for under 200.

My fingers are crossed that I can be lucky enough to cop on release day. But this was 1 of two or three I'd like to cop. I feel fantastic being able to get at least one, even if I went .5 down.

And not all of us have that "Europe connect" so it's easy to say when you know you'll def get a pair, if all else fails, for $200.

Plus, for those of us for whom these are Grail status , doubling up on release day will be virtually impossible. So getting em for $234 is about as good as you can reasonably hope for.
No one knows WHATS gonna happen on release day lol I would rather wait to try to cop for retail on the 28th...If I strike out...then i pay reseller prices.

Selling out sneakers at $100 over retail 2 weeks before the release lol To each their own....but that's funny to me 
laugh.gif

It won't be funny to us come release day when people are paying $200 more for these.

These will be my first pair of one's, so I'm not taking a chance to miss these out like I did with the Royals..

laugh.gif
Agree. This is why things are so messed up right now. I have never paid 1 cent over retail for any shoe in my entire life, and I never will. At the end of the day its just a shoe, and I will not contribute to things that are making the the system worse (resellers, price jacked pre sales, etc). I don't get it, man.

its too hard to know what's going to happen when anymore when it comes to releases

there price is the same as buying off a reseller on craigslist or off iss/nt

plus it saves the hassle of striking out online/in store as long as the shipping/customs wait is reasonable or no wait at all

i'll be happy if the shoes come at the end of the month from SA shelflife

Last edited:
******g resellers gobbled those up even, people asking what's the order limit on twitter.

It's just not he way I would handle it...But that's irrelevant.

Enjoy your pair :smile:

not gonna knock those who pre-order at all, saves them the headache and stress of worrying about copping come RD. good for you guys, to each their own. 

i know some guys have no chance at copping unless its online and even thats a huge risk. this is where its come to, sometimes you gotta go this route. 

props to those who copped

we will be expecting pics with pizza as soon as you receive them

Back
Top Bottom