JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just because one store gets a FSR doesn't make them "very limited"

Different stores get different amounts depending on their Jordan rep and numerous other circumstances. Every major retailer will have these, they can't be that limited.
Truth to this. People freak when theyr local spot says fsr or fcfs. This is the first release since royals where ive seen the major retailers seem pretty confident this early out that they are gettin em. All 1s have been limited all year so what people expect? Sure fnl is gonna tweet stuff like that. Fnl deals with 6 figure totals of gr's all year. Of course these 1s look "very limited". Ndc and fnl are probably locked and loaded. From there its a crap shoot.

as evil as it may sound I can't WAIT for the royals thread to repeat itself in here :lol:. even if I miss out it will be worth it, just because of everybody being so naive after 3 releases of this kind already this year. it's like Nike has already let us know the deal but everybody still wants to believe what they want

Last edited:
You're kidding I hope. These will be "very limited," royal numbers. Anyone who thinks this is a gr is insane.

"Royal numbers" are the same as shadows and black toes distrabution numbers were where they differed I'm sure that these will be a mostly US release unlike the royals...

These aren't as hyped as this thread makes them out to be if you put in work you will be able to cop

Went to HOH today & tried on some Laney 1's to figure out what the best size was gonna be for me to try and cop. Glad I didn't just wait & go w a 13, they felt like damn clown shoes!

Last edited:
didnt i give you guys all the source for legit pair at $260?
laugh.gif

i even got them legit checked by a REAL source. the guy who posted the fake/real on sneakernews.com or w/e site it was. confirmed by him, pair is 100% legit
smokin.gif
yea, and i appreciate it 
smokin.gif
  i was just trying to see what was up before i went with it... i've talked to dude all ready 

Last edited:
didnt i give you guys all the source for legit pair at $260?
laugh.gif

i even got them legit checked by a REAL source. the guy who posted the fake/real on sneakernews.com or w/e site it was. confirmed by him, pair is 100% legit
smokin.gif
would you point me in to that direction? can't afford to miss out on these 

as evil as it may sound I can't WAIT for the royals thread to repeat itself in here :lol:. even if I miss out it will be worth it, just because of everybody being so naive after 3 releases of this kind already this year. it's like Nike has already let us know the deal but everybody still wants to believe what they want

Denial at its finest. Produce 5 times. More of these compared to royals and it's still going to be tough.

I already see the "easy copy" posts coming on 12/28.

Denial at its finest. Produce 5 times. More of these compared to royals and it's still going to be tough.

I already see the "easy copy" posts coming on 12/28.

those are the most annoying posts ever :smh:

easy cop when its basically luck :lol:

i can understand saying that on the Gamma XI's but come on

Royals, Black Toes and Shadows releases have been the same, just a different distribution. One release doesn't make it more limited/general than the other.

I see the same thing happening for the Bred 1s, but not as poorly distributed as the Royals.

I've done my homework this time to avoid the RD fiasco, just hoping it pays off.

Just saying. Hope y'all get a pair.

Royals, Black Toes and Shadows releases have been the same, just a different distribution. One release doesn't make it more limited/general than the other.

I see the same thing happening for the Bred 1s, but not as poorly distributed as the Royals.

I've done my homework this time to avoid the RD fiasco, just hoping it pays off.

Just saying. Hope y'all get a pair.

I've been sayin this! Shadows I walked in to the store grabbed a pair and walked out probably could have done the same for black toes also but I was pissed about the Chicago's and passed (dumb I know) if you don't sleep you should get a pair of these. Most people don't even like 1's

Last edited:
I think Royals were produced more than people think.... But you have to remember there was no NDC release and a FNL rep told me there were 50 or fewer pairs available online.

Royals were definitely the most limited despite the odd worldwide distribution.

I don't know if the same could be said for the other NA 1's this year.

Last edited:
anybody know of any legit preorders for these? nowhere even close to my area got any of the NA 1s this year & i don't have the best luck with limited releases online. But these are a must cop for me, i dont really care about paying resell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom