JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Sell a pair and buy at reseller price. Stop posting pics of your pairs (which I'm pretty sure you already did on this thread) and go handle it. smh

Nah I havent... Posted pic of the pair I sent to zyzz and the trade I made last night. Anyways, can you lead me in the right direction? Only 01' royals ive spotted are on the bay with a starting bid of 615$. My fault for the pic :rolleyes

If only I could find a pair of DS 01' Royals :smh:

View media item 750392

212d8da2.jpg

FunOver9000-Ridiculous-First-World-Problems3.jpg

Last edited:
Sell a pair and buy at reseller price. Stop posting pics of your pairs (which I'm pretty sure you already did on this thread) and go handle it. smh

Nah I havent... Posted pic of the pair I sent to zyzz and the trade I made last night. Anyways, can you lead me in the right direction? Only 01' royals ive spotted are on the bay with a starting bid of 615$. My fault for the pic :rolleyes
"You know you got it. Ball out"
- Kevin Hart

Does anyone kno here I can find a 14 online? I'm still suck with a 13 in my collection, argh!

Glad I bought an 01' pair 3 years ago for 320.

So I got offered a pair of 01 royals for 325 shipped with no box and receipt. Shoes are somewhat creased but idc because it'll happen at some point.

good luck to all the people who found there sizes im just trying to sell a pair to buy my actual size

Back
Top Bottom