JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Wanted to shoot this pic to the thread. I'll send to the Upscale forum too but wanted to get feedback from our team here due to the undeniable 1s reference.

Do u think Hedi made an attempt to capture the 1s audience? I like em though..
I think they were influenced by the 1s.....regardless....they look dope IMO

thanks for the advice fam.  I decided to trade bred 1s for gammas plus $175.  He lives in a different state than me and we agreed that the $175 would be through paypal invoice.  I never traded liek this before so i dont want get scammed or anything lol.  Is there a way i can protect my self that ill get the gamma 11s since hes shipping them and i have to ship him the bred 1s?
get insurance for the total amount you would want for the shoes before shipping them that way if he does file a claim then you file the claim as well and you get the amount insured back, no lose at all it wold be like selling them

thanks for the advice fam.  I decided to trade bred 1s for gammas plus $175.  He lives in a different state than me and we agreed that the $175 would be through paypal invoice.  I never traded liek this before so i dont want get scammed or anything lol.  Is there a way i can protect my self that ill get the gamma 11s since hes shipping them and i have to ship him the bred 1s?
Why don't you guys just create two separate invoices? For example, one creates an invoice for the Black & Red's at $475 and the other person creates an invoice for the Gammas at $300, a difference of $175. If one person doesn't ship out the shoes at least the seller got monetary market value for them. There would be some paypal fees each of you would eat but this is the best way to be protected. Just a thought!

Last edited:

Why don't you guys just create two separate invoices? For example, one creates an invoice for the Black & Red's at $475 and the other person creates an invoice for the Gammas at $300, a difference of $175. If one person doesn't ship out the shoes at least the seller got monetary market value for them. There would be some paypal fees each of you would eat but this is the best way to be protected. Just a thought!
THIS!

Tracking says delivered from Queens, too bad I won't be home till later 
tired.gif

I've always thought of doing this but never tried it yet. Seems like a simple solution to trading without having to pay some middle man a whole bunch of money.

I've always thought of doing this but never tried it yet. Seems like a simple solution to trading without having to pay some middle man a whole bunch of money.

I just did this for a Blk/red 1 for '88 trade.

Looking to do it for the 8.5 and 9 I have also.

I just did this for a Blk/red 1 for '88 trade.

Looking to do it for the 8.5 and 9 I have also.
I guess market price as of right now for both is even. But i like the blk/red 1s alot more than 88s.

I have doubles of both and would swap a pair of 88 for 1s in a heart beat!

Last edited:
Wanted to shoot this pic to the thread. I'll send to the Upscale forum too but wanted to get feedback from our team here due to the undeniable 1s reference.

Do u think Hedi made an attempt to capture the 1s audience? I like em though..
View media item 751445

I like em, wouldn't be the first time a silhouette was based on the 1's tho. After resell prices the price gap isn't so wide anymore lol

Whys that

First if all I'm the one doing the trade and I'm not no scammer. How the hell would I say I didn't get anything when there will be a tracking number on his breds and my gammas. 2nd of all I run an ebay acct and have hundreds of feedback ebay Id is Chrisnkimtheard go check me and if u have ebay hit me up I'll hit u back in there. 3rd of all hell no I'm not sending nobody my shoes first when I'm the one with plenty of references and feedback. No not on here but ebay is very credible especially when u see the shoes I've dealt with and sold. 4th of all I'm on sole collector and 8403 he's an admin. He's dealt with me quite a few times and Dalazz. Both admin. 5th of all know wtf u talking about when u start poppin off using the word scammer cause I don't take that ish litely. Dam I'm glad I hadn't fallen asleep yet and get alerts on this thread. Now I'm out and need to get to sleep.
And btw I'm in Montana u wanna show me where to cop some breds at my guy. For less than 400$???? Smdh
To add to this.......and not on ebay for them 500$ prices and don't even know if u getting legit kicks.U wanna help me out for 300$? I'd be glad to pay an even 300$ rt now ****. I'm waiting on u mr I'm sure they r available in any state.

i understand that but the last sentence rubbed me the wrong way using aka probably a scammer. without knowing full details of the entire situation. u know trustworthy ppl that actually have feedback take the scammer thing seriously man. its no joke imo.

the pp invoice is detailing every part of the transaction. so if anything and i mean anything goes wrong we can both nullify deal and return original items and money. like i said i have hundreds of positive feedbacks and I've had thousands and thousands of dollars run thru my paypal from it. I'm not about to screw up my account n credibility for a discounted pair of bred 1s. lol. its ridiculous when u know he full details of the transaction. I should be more worried than him I'm sending my $$ up front with nothing and my gammas. my gammas have already been tagged and legit checked on this forum. I've provided all pics and my ebay account to show all my feedback on there and very recent feedback at that. he has no references no ebay no rep no nothing. if anyone should be concerned its me with all the dam gm and fake blk/red 1s join round rt now. know what I'm saying?
You sir, need to learn how to edit your posts. No need to argue with yourself on 1 entire page.

Just to confirm that dude lperez tried to scam me. I did all my part by paying the invoice for 175$. He even tried to be slick and send me a personal payment request but it said for services and goods so I'm covered. My paypal email doesn't state the difference from that and an invoice tho. So I didn't catch that at first. I then went to p.o. To ship my gammas and took a pic of receipt with all shipping info while he was supposedly just about to be at his p.o. He then claims my state had shipping delays and he had an argument with the counter lady and just left without shipping. Figured something was up at this point so I never left the p.o. N told the guy there to hold my package don't. Send it out. I told him I'm going to p.o. Now to get my package and he tried to stall me out with bs excuses. Probably hoping the package would leave the p.o. But I was already there to make sure of it. I have all pics of p.o. Receipts and texting between us to show proof if anything diff is claimed. Now he's had 3 hours to refund my money and he hasn't and won't respond back but paypal is handling it. Dude is a straight scammer. And to think the scammer was in here asking for advice making himself seem the opposite smdh. Ban that fool.

Last edited:
You sir, need to learn how to edit your posts. No need to argue with yourself on 1 entire page.

Yea I do need to edit it was late n didn't see the edit button lol. The last 2 messages u quoted wasn't quoted to u anyways bro. It was quoted to someone else. I added onto what I was saying to you with just the first 2 short messages. So not sure why u bothered quoting 2 posts that weren't even meant for u.

Last edited:
People keep posting these sending me on a goose chase across the internet.

I'll ask one time, what are they called?

^^ that escalated quickly. As long as your shoes didn't ship, you could even stop shipment if it did though. Best to you. Hope you get your money back

Just to confirm that dude lperez tried to scam me. I did all my part by paying the invoice for 175$. He even tried to be slick and send me a personal payment request but it said for services and goods so I'm covered. My paypal email doesn't state the difference from that and an invoice tho. So I didn't catch that at first. I then went to p.o. To ship my gammas and took a pic of receipt with all shipping info while he was supposedly just about to be at his p.o. He then claims my state had shipping delays and he had an argument with the counter lady and just left without shipping. Figured something was up at this point so I never left the p.o. N told the guy there to hold my package don't. Send it out. I told him I'm going to p.o. Now to get my package and he tried to stall me out with bs excuses. Probably hoping the package would leave the p.o. But I was already there to make sure of it. I have all pics of p.o. Receipts and texting between us to show proof if anything diff is claimed. Now he's had 3 hours to refund my money and he hasn't and won't respond back but paypal is handling it. Dude is a straight scammer. And to think the scammer was in here asking for advice making himself seem the opposite smdh. Ban that fool.

View media item 422961View media item 652958

People keep posting these sending me on a goose chase across the internet.

I'll ask one time, what are they called?

YSL's i think but i wanna know the price

^^ that escalated quickly. As long as your shoes didn't ship, you could even stop shipment if it did though. Best to you. Hope you get your money back

Yea I'm good I'm covered by paypal cause even tho he put personal he still put for goods and services. It wasn't a gift payment. I'm getting to old for all this bs. Man I'm just gonna retire from this crap. Not even worth it at this point. What happ to the good ole days?? Oh well it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom