JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

thanks for the advice fam.  I decided to trade bred 1s for gammas plus $175.  He lives in a different state than me and we agreed that the $175 would be through paypal invoice.  I never traded liek this before so i dont want get scammed or anything lol.  Is there a way i can protect my self that ill get the gamma 11s since hes shipping them and i have to ship him the bred 1s?

I think you guys should take the trade swap ideas somewhere else.... just saying.
grin.gif

I Think You Might Wanna ReRead That Trade Again :nerd:

Still Not A Terrible Trade On Your Part But Certainly Not The Same Thing :wink:

Maybe straight up but a used shoe drops some value on them. I say straight up or 50 brotha. But honestly it's up to you how much the shoe is worth. All in the end it's your money and your pair. Right now I have a pending trade with a pair of DS 88's cement 3's plus 100 cash. Not to sure if I want to do it. I have the 11' editions but I feel like I'm just trading for a nike symbol.

Last edited:
I need to stop visiting this thread...my sodium levels tend to increase tenfold. I feel like if I keep visiting I will eventually be shelling out to buy at resell prices lol
Stop posting pics of the breds guys jk!

thanks for the advice fam.  I decided to trade bred 1s for gammas plus $175.  He lives in a different state than me and we agreed that the $175 would be through paypal invoice.  I never traded liek this before so i dont want get scammed or anything lol.  Is there a way i can protect my self that ill get the gamma 11s since hes shipping them and i have to ship him the bred 1s?

No, you'll get burned...Don't do those type of deals through the mail.

Example:

You send him the invoice for $175, he pays

You send the 1s, he gets them

Now the fun part... He files a dispute for the $175 since he doesn't receive anything and you have no tracking number to give to paypal to resolve the dispute.

He wins dispute getting his $175 back and keeps your 1s

You sit at home crying/tight/upset/livid

He would have to send gammas first, then you invoice him for the breds for $175 for it to go smooth but a have a feeling dude wouldn't do it (aka possible scammer).

Think about it. Gammas are selling for like $300, plus throw that $175 cash on top and dude could eaasssily get a pair of 1s in his state. Doesn't sound good to me

Last edited:

No, you'll get burned...Don't do those type of deals through the mail.

Example:

You send him the invoice for $175, he pays

You send the 1s, he gets them

Now the fun part... He files a dispute for the $175 since he doesn't receive anything and you have no tracking number to give to paypal to resolve the dispute.

He wins dispute getting his $175 back and keeps your 1s

You sit at home crying/tight/upset/livid

He would have to send gammas first, then you invoice him for the breds for $175 for it to go smooth but a have a feeling dude wouldn't do it (aka possible scammer).

Think about it. Gammas are selling for like $300, plus throw that $175 cash on top and dude could eaasssily get a pair of 1s in his state. Doesn't sound good to me
Whys that

First if all I'm the one doing the trade and I'm not no scammer. How the hell would I say I didn't get anything when there will be a tracking number on his breds and my gammas. 2nd of all I run an ebay acct and have hundreds of feedback ebay Id is Chrisnkimtheard go check me and if u have ebay hit me up I'll hit u back in there. 3rd of all hell no I'm not sending nobody my shoes first when I'm the one with plenty of references and feedback. No not on here but ebay is very credible especially when u see the shoes I've dealt with and sold. 4th of all I'm on sole collector and 8403 he's an admin. He's dealt with me quite a few times and Dalazz. Both admin. 5th of all know wtf u talking about when u start poppin off using the word scammer cause I don't take that ish litely. Dam I'm glad I hadn't fallen asleep yet and get alerts on this thread. Now I'm out and need to get to sleep.

And btw I'm in Montana u wanna show me where to cop some breds at my guy. For less than 400$???? Smdh

To add to this.......and not on ebay for them 500$ prices and don't even know if u getting legit kicks.U wanna help me out for 300$? I'd be glad to pay an even 300$ rt now ****. I'm waiting on u mr I'm sure they r available in any state.

To add to this.......and not on ebay for them 500$ prices and don't even know if u getting legit kicks.U wanna help me out for 300$? I'd be glad to pay an even 300$ rt now ****. I'm waiting on u mr I'm sure they r available in any state.

Calm down man. He wasn't calling you out, he wasn't making anything personal. He was describing the faults of a potential transaction to someone who asked for advice. Relax, it's not about you.

Calm down man. He wasn't calling you out, he wasn't making anything personal. He was describing the faults of a potential transaction to someone who asked for advice. Relax, it's not about you.
i understand that but the last sentence rubbed me the wrong way using aka probably a scammer. without knowing full details of the entire situation. u know trustworthy ppl that actually have feedback take the scammer thing seriously man. its no joke imo.

the pp invoice is detailing every part of the transaction. so if anything and i mean anything goes wrong we can both nullify deal and return original items and money. like i said i have hundreds of positive feedbacks and I've had thousands and thousands of dollars run thru my paypal from it. I'm not about to screw up my account n credibility for a discounted pair of bred 1s. lol. its ridiculous when u know he full details of the transaction. I should be more worried than him I'm sending my $$ up front with nothing and my gammas. my gammas have already been tagged and legit checked on this forum. I've provided all pics and my ebay account to show all my feedback on there and very recent feedback at that. he has no references no ebay no rep no nothing. if anyone should be concerned its me with all the dam gm and fake blk/red 1s join round rt now. know what I'm saying?

Euro pairs , Australian pairs, Germany pairs have a dif sticker on the insole than American pairs, American pairs say the shoe sz, euros do not

International insoles are different ???
Bought a pair in France I could probably take a pic if u want

All good soez soez thanks!

xphishx713 xphishx713 thanks for the reply. Looks like my pair has been verify by plenty of nt'ers.. Thanks for all the help. Glad i was able to obtain an legit pair.

Last edited:
Wanted to shoot this pic to the thread. I'll send to the Upscale forum too but wanted to get feedback from our team here due to the undeniable 1s reference.

Do u think Hedi made an attempt to capture the 1s audience? I like em though..
View media item 751445

Back
Top Bottom