JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I gave gammas and 100 for a DS pair and people were saying I got beat on the head for the trade.. 2 weeks later it's a come up trading gammas and 125 for a used pair?!

I'm happy with my trade. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I gave gammas and 100 for a DS pair and people were saying I got beat on the head for the trade.. 2 weeks later it's a come up trading gammas and 125 for a used pair?!

I noticed this too haha...NTs a funny place.

had given up on these for under $300AU
Found some beat 2001 for a steal for a re storation project

View media item 749230

:\

and how much do you think you're going to be able to restore them?

Yeah, that's not bad at all

Sz 9.5 OG Bred 1 worn 1x with receipt and 125$ cash for my DS sz 10 Gamma 11s... Don't mind if I do 
laugh.gif

that's a hell of a deal on your end. they're going for the same price resale wise.

Thanks Buddy..... I Almost Pulled The Trigger On Numerous Occasions At The $300+ Price Point, But I Must Say Patience Definitely Paid Off On This One 8)
The Buttons Will Be Worn Off This Joint, You Can Bet Your Last Dollar On That My Dude :lol:

Most Recent Fit With The Short Sleeve Warmup From My Complete Set And OG Banneds :wink:

Been looking for this short sleeve jacket for a minute ::nerd: So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 do yo know the exact name? They did a poor job on the long sleeve retro last year

Last edited:

i think dude who traded off the gamma's, in that instance, received the breds and 125$ as well

Back
Top Bottom