JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

good.looking.out.  lol I had a feeling I was getting got.. saw my grails (WCIV) and my logic got clouded.. thank you 
If they're your grails tell him to put cash down...especially if you're not as into the breds as the WCIV

Sz 9.5 OG Bred 1 worn 1x with receipt and 125$ cash for my DS sz 10 Gamma 11s... Don't mind if I do 
laugh.gif

Wow...what a come up!!!

:wow:  @So Much Sole 23
 congrats on the pickup man, that jacket is :smokin  

Thanks Buddy..... I Almost Pulled The Trigger On Numerous Occasions At The $300+ Price Point, But I Must Say Patience Definitely Paid Off On This One 8)

I hope u plan on wearing that stuff So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23

The Buttons Will Be Worn Off This Joint, You Can Bet Your Last Dollar On That My Dude :lol:

Most Recent Fit With The Short Sleeve Warmup From My Complete Set And OG Banneds :wink:

Last edited:
thank black jacket man. Brings back so many memories. As a young kid when that jacket was out, it seemed so unattainable. Wouldnt dare ask Moms to "splurge" on that jacket.

Good stuff So Much Sole. Very jealous

Thanks Buddy..... I Almost Pulled The Trigger On Numerous Occasions At The $300+ Price Point, But I Must Say Patience Definitely Paid Off On This One 8)
The Buttons Will Be Worn Off This Joint, You Can Bet Your Last Dollar On That My Dude :lol:

Most Recent Fit With The Short Sleeve Warmup From My Complete Set And OG Banneds :wink:

surprised no one said red laces thumbs down* and all that...but red laces go hard IMO

:wow:  @So Much Sole 23
 congrats on the pickup man, that jacket is :smokin  

So Much Sole 23 awesome pickup both jackets are :pimp: :pimp:

thank black jacket man. Brings back so many memories. As a young kid when that jacket was out, it seemed so unattainable. Wouldnt dare ask Moms to "splurge" on that jacket.

Good stuff So Much Sole. Very jealous

Them jackets :smokin   a royal one would be dope

MUCH Appreciated Fella's! Glad You Guys Enjoyed!

REPS All Around :nthat:

Great stuff So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 . Really great :nthat:
I hope u plan on wearing that stuff So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23

Had To Join Your Party Somehow My Dude :lol:....... REPPED!
View media item 749039
View media item 749040
View media item 749041
View media item 749042
View media item 749044

is kicksinstock legit? if so they have some sizes for 347 shipped, not great, but better than 4-450

Mines come out to 350ish CA pay taxes wtf

Not sure about authenticity never heard the site before can anyone shed any light? Only 3 pics and none of em show key points like lace bag

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom