Joker/Heath Toy Looks Too Real

Dang actually wanted to get one after i saw these pics but after that price plus the fact that i live in Canada
frown.gif

Dang actually wanted to get one after i saw these pics but after that price plus the fact that i live in Canada
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by RFX45

Thanks for the additional pics and info on where to pre-order Klipschorn.
$175 is actually not a bad price for such a details piece. I was expecting in the $300's when I saw the pics.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

$175 is actually not a bad price for such a details piece. I was expecting in the $300's when I saw the pics.
It was originally $149 until the pictures first surfaced at SideShowCollectors. Till then, it blew up hard across the toy forums on the net.

Glad I pre-ordered mine for only $149
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

they look so fresh, so real

not worth the $180 tho
Hot Toy's attention to detail is impeccable. I have the V.1 and V.2 Jokers and they both have nice little touches like real pockets, working duffle bag, sliding knife, guns which can actually !+*%-back, etc.

Plus, this figure has the movable eyes which are concealed behind the head and the LED base.

which makes me kind glad I got rid of my Joker V1 & V2 last month to get something else I wanted. I haven't started regretting it yet, but thankgoodness I don't have to since this is coming out
happy.gif

It was originally $149 until the pictures first surfaced at SideShowCollectors. Till then, it blew up hard across the toy forums on the net.

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho
Hot Toy's attention to detail is impeccable. I have the V.1 and V.2 Jokers and they both have nice little touches like real pockets, working duffle bag, sliding knife, guns which can actually !+*%-back, etc.

Plus, this figure has the movable eyes which are concealed behind the head and the LED base.

which makes me kind glad I got rid of my Joker V1 & V2 last month to get something else I wanted. I haven't started regretting it yet, but thankgoodness I don't have to since this is coming out
happy.gif

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

happy.gif

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

happy.gif

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

happy.gif

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

happy.gif

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

happy.gif

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

happy.gif

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

happy.gif

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom