Joker/Heath Toy Looks Too Real

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Thanks for the additional pics and info on where to pre-order Klipschorn.
$175 is actually not a bad price for such a details piece. I was expecting in the $300's when I saw the pics.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

$175 is actually not a bad price for such a details piece. I was expecting in the $300's when I saw the pics.
It was originally $149 until the pictures first surfaced at SideShowCollectors. Till then, it blew up hard across the toy forums on the net.

Glad I pre-ordered mine for only $149
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

they look so fresh, so real

not worth the $180 tho
Hot Toy's attention to detail is impeccable. I have the V.1 and V.2 Jokers and they both have nice little touches like real pockets, workingduffle bag, sliding knife, guns which can actually !+*%-back, etc.

Plus, this figure has the movable eyes which are concealed behind the head and the LED base.

It was originally $149 until the pictures first surfaced at SideShowCollectors. Till then, it blew up hard across the toy forums on the net.

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho
Hot Toy's attention to detail is impeccable. I have the V.1 and V.2 Jokers and they both have nice little touches like real pockets, workingduffle bag, sliding knife, guns which can actually !+*%-back, etc.

Plus, this figure has the movable eyes which are concealed behind the head and the LED base.

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

pimp.gif

not worth the $180 tho

Back
Top Bottom