John Elliott + Co Thread

finally these are coming out! was wondering when these were dropping, figured it had to be soon since they started posting pics of basketball courts on IG every week

Last edited:
finally these are coming out! was wondering when these were dropping, figured it had to be soon since they started posting pics of basketball courts on IG every week

them posting the courts has nothing to do with the vandals. Thats all for season 10, "Stretch the floor".

them posting the courts has nothing to do with the vandals. Thats all for season 10, "Stretch the floor".
oh damn, i havent really been following JE at all the past couple of years. figured the basketball courts had to do with the vandals since the vandal is a basketball shoe. last thing i brought from JE was the cast 2 coast denim in 2015, before they dropped the "+ co" from their name. might've been season 6 or 7?

would be stunning to see it for less than $200. Should it be? Of course. But it won't.
Yup. To me, this model looks to be a $150 or less shoe. With that Nike Lab tag, add another $75-$100=?

mean.gif

oh damn, i havent really been following JE at all the past couple of years. figured the basketball courts had to do with the vandals since the vandal is a basketball shoe. last thing i brought from JE was the cast 2 coast denim in 2015, before they dropped the "+ co" from their name. might've been season 6 or 7?

ahh yeah, pretty sure they dropped that about a year ago from the name now.

Yeah, season 10 is supposed to take inspiration from athletics im pretty sure. The whole runway show they did was on what appeared to be a basketball court. Im very excited to see whats to come.

Where y'all getting these estimates from man?

Got me nervous that I gotta pass.

Anyone selling skittles size 29? Quentin jacket small/medium or Alpine Bogota medium?

Also have harlots, grey skittles, harlots, cobalts and possibly plumas for sale in a 29. Shoot me a PM if interested

Bro I need more shots if the vandals. The Nike product pics from the side have me confused

http://news.nike.com/news/john-elliott-nikelab-vandal

The NikeLab Vandal High x John Elliott debuted during Elliott's Fall/Winter '17 runway show at New York Fashion Week. This week, the silhouette officially launches in Paris, where Elliott is showing for the first time in his career. The shoe will be available June 21 from P75, on June 22 at JohnElliott.co and June 29 globally at MR PORTER.com.

I think im leaning more towards the anthracite pair. decisions decisions.

Last edited:
i still dont know why yall thinking its a $200 shoe.

Vandals in the early 2000s were a $70-80 shoe.

NikeLabs in 2015 were $100.

this shoe will be $160 at the max.

Back
Top Bottom