John Elliott + Co Thread

damn, i had them both in cart and it sold out as soon as i went to pay. Oh well. Confident these will come out again.

They were loaded around a minute early but I didn't try refreshing till 11 on the dot ugh

told yall they wouldnt hit at retail for $200+

But no one told us how the bots won. Lol.

So disappointed on how this release went. Waited for months on end on for the vandals. But no chance at all to buy. Was on the JE site 10 min before preparing and refreshing. I was ready but struck out.

I have one more chance next week online again.

you'll have more chances folks.

maybe i should have my Mr P SA hold these for me just in case 

you'll have more chances folks.

maybe i should have my Mr P SA hold these for me just in case 
after how today's release went I doubt Mr P will be better. probably go OOS before most people can even find the page.

Seems like pairs are extremely limited.

after how today's release went I doubt Mr P will be better. probably go OOS before most people can even find the page.

These also released only in Nike lab Paris. Had a buddy in NYC check Nike lab their and they said only Paris location.

MR. P is one week from today. Don't know any other sites other than the one posted the page back that is carrying them.

Guess I am out on these since I refuse to pay resell.

Was so excited to buy them and wear until a little before 8am. lol

Oh well....

they actually can hold pairs for accounts 

you might have to be part of the founders members for that to happen, those guys usually get presales

I'm not sure how it is today but back then if you spent $10k+ then they become extra nice to you

Last edited:
you might have to be part of the founders members for that to happen, those guys usually get presales

I'm not sure how it is today but back then if you spent $10k+ then they become extra nice to you
My bro how r u? 

glad to see you on NT still man.

Back
Top Bottom