John Elliott + Co Thread

I liked a couple pieces from SS18. Mainly the pullovers/jackets and the basketball looking shorts. The colors seem very similar to the "running through vietnam" season, and since I mostly go after the basics in new colors, I probably wont grab much from SS18.

I liked a couple pieces from SS18. Mainly the pullovers/jackets and the basketball looking shorts. The colors seem very similar to the "running through vietnam" season, and since I mostly go after the basics in new colors, I probably wont grab much from SS18.
on point assessment... the anorak is fire but that's not my style

i just want the green varsity from the upcoming F/W collection and im good

Last edited:
wow, if the medium ones on the UK site drop another time, im all over it :nerd:

Last edited:
I just hope Colette ships my pair. I emailed them after asking if they could change it to a 9.5, but then they sold out asap. I hope they dont take that as I dont want my order at all and cancel :lol:

haha patiently waiting on Colette to ship as well. Hopefully they go out Monday. Got lucky with zebras today and i'm way more excited for the vandals

stoked on colette shipping. Did anyone manage to grab either colour in a US 7.5? i managed to grab 7's but worried they might be too tight

stoked on colette shipping. Did anyone manage to grab either colour in a US 7.5? i managed to grab 7's but worried they might be too tight

everything ive read is that they run .5 big so you should be good

welp colette just cancelled my size 10. i ordered before i posted the links in here, so i hope the rest of you guys are good

Last edited:
welp colette just cancelled my size 10. i ordered before i posted the links in here, so i hope the rest of you guys are good

damn man, that sucks. I doubt I would have seen it in time if you didnt post it. What color did you order?

ugh sorry to hear. I saw the link posted on SF, not sure if you posted there too. But either way props for helping out. I'll keep an eye for a decent deal your size

ugh sorry to hear. I saw the link posted on SF, not sure if you posted there too. But either way props for helping out. I'll keep an eye for a decent deal your size

Might have a chance on Mr. Porter this week also. But probably like the JE site. Gone in 60 seconds.

anthracite's. it's whatever though at least my JE pair shipped. hopefully it fits, i sized 1/2 down

ooh ok, I feel slightly less bad then. I got a size 10 but sail, thought I somehow "stole" your pair.

Last edited:
nah it wasn't me, but thats where i grabbed the links from haha. i got a 9.5 coming in, if that doesn't fit ill just sell it and see if i can score a 10 off mr p. when it comes in on wednesday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom