John Elliott + Co Thread

repped for all of us tbh. lets hope whoever wants these to rock gets them.
hope so! we are lucky the preme mini bike will keep a lot of hypebeasts busy tomo. Yeezy week will also mean the kids need to keep funds open for Sat

hope so! we are lucky the preme mini bike will keep a lot of hypebeasts busy tomo. Yeezy week will also mean the kids need to keep funds open for Sat
i need zebras doe lol

idk if I'm copping at all now. are these rolled edges on the seam versus stitched? i hated that look on af1 and it looks similar on these 

vandals up on colette:

http://en.colette.fr/catalog/product/view/id/565057/s/basket-ah7171-002-101-vandal-high-prm-white/
http://en.colette.fr/catalog/produc...et-ah7171-002-101-vandal-high-prm-anthracite/

comes out to $164 shipped. think i'm gonna wait though, rather just get them off JE's site w/ that 10% discount + free shipping

repped, grabbed a sail pair since anthracite was gone in my size. I just wanted to secure a pair, so im ok with the extra ~$20. Wow, half size down was "sold out" before I went TTS, now they're available...

Now i'll try for Anthracite Half size down discounted from JE :smokin

Last edited:
repped, grabbed a sail pair since anthracite was gone in my size. I just wanted to secure a pair, so im ok with the extra ~$20. Wow, half size down was "sold out" before I went TTS, now they're available...

Now i'll try for Anthracite Half size down discounted from JE :smokin

yea that's exactly what i'm gonna do. i wound up getting a 10 on colette (tts) but i've been hearing to size 1/2 down. so i'll be going for a 9.5 on JE. i kept going back and forth about copping off colette but i rather have a pair secured than no pair at all

yea that's exactly what i'm gonna do. i wound up getting a 10 on colette (tts) but i've been hearing to size 1/2 down. so i'll be going for a 9.5 on JE. i kept going back and forth about copping off colette but i rather have a pair secured than no pair at all

100% eaxactly how I felt haha. I think most should be able to score on JE though.

I saw the link an hour after it was posted. Only like sizes 6-8 showed for the anthracite pair, seemed like alot of sizes on the sail. Im feeling good if you're on right away you'll get a pair.

seemed like the rest of the east coast shortly followed me on the sail pair, Id say sizes lasted another 20-30ish minutes.

Last edited:
no 8.5 sail loaded? 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom