John Elliott + Co Thread

Info please share haha

The denim is dope wouldn't mind copping some whites in a 38 or 36

Sounds like dude got hooked up from someone whose pair didn't fit - probably from the Mr. P half off sale.

Also, no offense, but I can't imagine white denim looking good on someone with a 38" waist...

Sounds like dude got hooked up from someone whose pair didn't fit - probably from the Mr. P half off sale.

Also, no offense, but I can't imagine white denim looking good on someone with a 38" waist...

it was exactly this :smokin. I was just looking to spend under $300 and he pmed after my last post, happened to be my size.

these look dope man. I think i can pull these off as well without feeling like i have white pants on, you know what i mean?

I know exactly what you mean. I wasnt sure I could pull them off myself, but I didnt feel strange in any way through out the day.

I kept it all :x
very niceeee! ended up keeping coasts myself. I have Mr P carbons and didn't notice any differences between them and the newest carbons. Nimbus wash was pretty cool but not sure how it would fit in to my wardrobe. haha nimbus almost reminded me of a true religion wash

Last edited:
I never do fit pics, but I figure I'll throw this one out there.
um, your jeans are dirty, LOL

pimp.gif

yall really think Vandals are going to be more than $200+?

roll.gif
Probably, has that Nike Lab tag, another reason for Nike to hit us over the head with retail prices.

But, damn! They are nice. I can only get one color. don't know which one.

Are they also dropping on NDC?

Back
Top Bottom