John Elliott + Co Thread

Notre has a few anti expos on sale for 57.28 and another 25% off with code save25. Grabbed the pink and saguaro that I was missing.

WOW. My Vandals came in, and thats all I can say. The suede on the shoe is nice, but the leather liner and the leather tounge put these things on another level. Best leather Ive seen on a shoe yet.

I went TTS and they actually fit me fine, they dont seem too big at all. I'll take some pictures in a little bit.

size 9.5 anthracite's just came in - under retail gang 
nthat.gif

these 9.5s fit like a glove.. i usually size down to a size 10 with AF1s and shoes like that, so i got a 10 and a 9.5 just in case. the 10 wound up getting cancelled so i was optimistic about the 9.5 being too small, but it's perfect. idk if i would wear these in the summer but in the fall, these are gonna be a regular in my rotation.

Last edited:
size 9.5 anthracite's just came in - under retail gang :nthat:

these 9.5s fit like a glove.. i usually size down to a size 10 with AF1s and shoes like that, so i got a 10 and a 9.5 just in case. the 10 wound up getting cancelled so i was optimistic about the 9.5 being too small, but it's perfect. idk if i would wear these in the summer but in the fall, these are gonna be a regular in my rotation.

Im rockin mine tomorrow, but yeah, probably gunna sit until the fall. I dont really wear high tops in the summer.

@drisk34 @DJSchxzo can either of you guys compare the sizing to og jordan 1s? I haven't had a pair of af1s since I was in the 7th grade and that Nelly song came out
laugh.gif

Last edited:
WOW. My Vandals came in, and thats all I can say. The suede on the shoe is nice, but the leather liner and the leather tounge put these things on another level. Best leather Ive seen on a shoe yet.

I went TTS and they actually fit me fine, they dont seem too big at all. I'll take some pictures in a little bit.
Mine arrived tomo can't wait!

If anyone wants coast 2's in a size 28 before I return them let me know. Retail + ship.

after trying them on more, they definitely dont fit "fine" but they're not bad enough to where I am gunna go through the trouble selling and rebuying :lol:

bunch of anti-expos dropping tomorrow 
nerd.gif

hopefully they include the black and white 

Ended up paying resale for the Vandals, pretty mad at myself but I've wanted these for months and Colette canceling my order was just the icing on the cake. I was pissed and dropped the money. I went true to size with an 8.5 and am sure they'll be too loose but there were no 8's to be found. I'll post some pics in here when they arrive next week.

Back
Top Bottom