Jogger pants...

My black and green zanerobe

Kobe 9s

Size 32 slim fit, Feels really nice.
roll.gif

Sorry if this has been answered in the previous pages but has anyone (likely someone short) brought a pair or two of joggers into a tailor to get the length shortened? If so, how did it turn out? What was the damage?

I own 2 pairs of joggers that are way long in length and don't really want to purchase anymore if they can't be shortened.

Would really love to hear some feedback. Please advise.

Sorry if this has been answered in the previous pages but has anyone (likely someone short) brought a pair or two of joggers into a tailor to get the length shortened? If so, how did it turn out? What was the damage?

I own 2 pairs of joggers that are way long in length and don't really want to purchase anymore if they can't be shortened.

I'm interested in this too. I'm planning on taking a few of my pairs in to be shortened soon. I'll report back when I do.

Really confused about the sizing of the Publish Legacy joggers. Somebody from Publish told me TTS should be fine.

I'm interested in this too. I'm planning on taking a few of my pairs in to be shortened soon. I'll report back when I do.
Sounds expensive though. They would have to undo the cuff, unstitch the hem, cut it short, and re-hem with the elastic band. For mercer/legacy type cuffs may be even more difficult.

I'd rather pay for the perfect fit than look like a goon with baggy joggers. Something we short people have to deal with.

True true. Would love to be able to tailor them to fit tighter as well. Didn't size down on the legacys and may need to get them tailored to fit my skinny legs better. I'll try and shrink them in a dryer first though.

Also confused on sizing... Usually a 32-33 in jeans, I should be ok with the 32 right? can't imagine wearing something size 30 lol

i was looking for jean joggers , did a search on my favorite thot life website plndr and karmaloop
Born Fly joggers with dcount code came out to $65 they run big so i bought a large (i'm a 34/36 waist depending on american vs euro cut, these aren't as baggy in person)
View media item 944449
View media item 944450
View media item 944451
Play Cloth Jean Joggers from plndr online sample sale with dcount code $60 bought a 36 fit is amazing
View media item 944452
View media item 944453
View media item 944454

Last edited:
If MJ stopped wearing baggy jeans and hopped on the jogger trend, I'm sure those would be his picks.

That's because they are jeans from 2003.  These were obviously sitting in some warehouse undiscovered until now, whereupon an evil genius decided he would have elasticated hems sewn on and put them out there where they are now a sales sensation demand far outstripping supply.

Im not a fan of denim joggers period.

Joggers are becoming so big, people are forgetting that a nice pair of good fitting denim is always a good look.

^ And idk why duke put the stupid laughing rolling face. Dudes need to get off the piff and make some sense or atleast elaborate when they post.

Last edited:
Yeah these denim joggers, even the basic ones, are a no-go for me. That's what we have regular denim for. It's just too much IMO.

So urban outfitters just cancelled my order for navy zanerobes saying they were out of stock. Im kind of upset really wanted those especially for that price smh

Back
Top Bottom