Jogger pants...

Fam,I got them same 511's.My favorite go to jeans.I wish I could get them in all colors.Stretch is perfect.

Yea that drop crotch is terrible and dont know how that trend caught on.

Thats today generation tho.Dudes gon be wearing thongs and uggs if they see rappers/entertainers doing it or if it catches on.Dudes already wearing skirts and long shirts and its acceptable lol.
Not all have drop crotches though, Sureshots are supposed to be drop crotch, but doesnt even seem so when put on.

And no, no ones gonna be wearing thongs or uggs. Those wearing skirt are being ridiculed, and no one is hopping on that train or saying its acceptable. Way to use extremes to try and make a point.

On another note, Mercers are hands down the best quality joggers and best fitting joggers. Unfortunate that they sell out so fast and are so much.

Didnt think I would like these, but they grew on me and with a full outfit look really nice. I tend to judge how much I like something by looking at it with a whole outfit as opposed to just the item. Wanted the one with the navy/woodland camo but none my size.

The Legacy what?
— Ronnie Fieg (@RonnieFieg) April 30, 2014

:nerd:

Ronnie mad that a similar product that is constructed just as well and is roughly $40 cheaper and not UBER limited is doing well? lols.

Publish was making joggers WAY before RF/Kith FYI for anyone that might care...

I think the Mercer pant is dope, but hype/resale/price point makes the Legacy's an alternative no-brainer...

Last edited:
The Legacy what?
— Ronnie Fieg (@RonnieFieg) April 30, 2014

:nerd:

Ronnie mad that a similar product that is constructed just as well and is roughly $40 cheaper and not UBER limited is doing well? lols.

I think the Mercer pant is dope, but hype/resale/price point makes the Legacy's an alternative no-brainer...

QFT.

He bitter :lol:

Wait until legacy run number two when they make the inseem longer and make the cuff a different color (speculation). They will literally be a better cheaper mercer.

I'm 5'9" 175 lbs

I'm a normal 32 and the only size they have in the Publish at JJ is 34. Any thoughts. I've heard way too many different stories regarding sizing

I'm 5'9" 175 lbs

I'm a normal 32 and the only size they have in the Publish at JJ is 34. Any thoughts. I've heard way too many different stories regarding sizin
im the same. 32 fits like a charm after a wash and dry. 34 will be huge!

Thought so. I hate passing up a deal at $49 but I'll pass. Really really particular about how my pants fit

I'm 5 10 and 180. I had a 32 but it seemed really tight to me. I can't remember how it fit before my wife washed it. Most likely she shrinked it. I grabbed a 34 figured if it's big I'll shrink it

QFT.

He bitter :lol:

Wait until legacy run number two when they make the inseem longer and make the cuff a different color (speculation). They will literally be a better cheaper mercer.

The Contrast cuff is COMING. My boy who is a department manager at a Nords, told me he's seen em in upcoming catalogs. Really looking forward to that. Def the only thing that Mercer pants have on legacy's right now IMO.

Just Wanted to give you a heads up, we got our stock in of Publish Legacy Joggers.

We offer free shipping over $75, no tax, and you can use the coupon code "NTER" for 10% off.

http://www.ecapcity.com/publish-legacy-jogger-pants-black.html

http://www.ecapcity.com/publish-legacy-jogger-pants-olive.html

http://www.ecapcity.com/publish-legacy-jogger-pants-navy.html
ordered a pair last night. how long before the order i confirmed and shipped? all there is is an authorzation for the paymet on paypal

For those who still aren't sure what size to get on the legacys. If you have normal or slightly smaller to small thighs, calves, butt go a size down. If you have slightly larger to large thighs, calves and butt go TTS.  

Last edited:

I would disagree. While the difference is minimal in terms of quality, I would still put Mercers a notch above Publish (Legacy).

The cut and fit is also better.

In any case, I support both brands. If I had the extra money and if it were more readly available, id get Mercers. Legacy's are more than good enough in my book as well though.

Thinking about selling my brand new publish joggers (original) for a pair of legacies. Anyone interested in the tan pair in a 32 let me know.

has anyone ordered from that ecap city site? i ordered yestrday and i havent even got an email confirmation? seems sketchy as ****

has anyone ordered from that ecap city site? i ordered yestrday and i havent even got an email confirmation? seems sketchy as ****

Same thing happened to me. I called and they had my order but said there was an issue with there email system. They shoes I ordered showed up the next day.

Last edited:
just echoing what people said above, ecapcity is legit. had an earlier order from them but didn't get shipping emails, also had to call in but they ended up being delivered the same day i called in.

Back
Top Bottom