Jogger pants...

So urban outfitters just cancelled my order for navy zanerobes saying they were out of stock. Im kind of upset really wanted those especially for that price smh

Same here, sending me the socks I added for free shipping though :lol:

So I should just go complain to customer service about my order being cancelled and they'll hook up a coupon code? :nerd:

Really confused about the sizing of the Publish Legacy joggers. Somebody from Publish told me TTS should be fine.
Honestly I think it depends on your legs.

My waist is a 36, but my legs are bigger so I have to have room for that.I got the 38 and the waist is cool and so is the leg room on me.Now if you have thinner legs or average legs then I would definitely go down a size.In my case I know the waist would fit perfect on the 36 but the legs would be kinda tight and I dont know if I personally want that look.

Thinner legs go down a size.If you want a true slim/fitted look go down a size

If you want the average,not baggy but not slim go TTS.

Tan or black classic publish joggers? Which are more versatile?
Depends on your style man.Black is my fav color but in the summer time I wear all kinds of colors and especially white,colorful and denim shirts.So I rock tan shorts,tan chinos and beige jeans in the summer like crazy.

I would get both honestly cause in the autumn and winter I wear black or darker colors more.

I am personally getting the publish legacy joggers in all colors and have the navy,olive and tan so far.Black is next.

Last edited:
I own both the Zanerobe Sureshots (size 30) and Publish Legacy's (size 30), and I like the fit of the sureshots a lot more, because like everyone has mentioned so far they are more slim fitted than the legacys (straight slim). The only thing I don't like about the sureshot's is that they stack, and I'm about 5'8" but I can work around that.

I'm wondering if I would be able to fit the publish legacy's in size 28 and hope it's more tapered/slim. I wish I could find a UO/Nordstrom that carries them in store and try them on but unfortunately not.

I have a pair of black publish legacy's in size 30 I might return to UO, or if any of you guys want to grab it off my hands, that's cool too. 

Last edited:
Im not a fan of denim joggers period.

Joggers are becoming so big, people are forgetting that a nice pair of good fitting denim is always a good look.

^ And idk why duke put the stupid laughing rolling face. Dudes need to get off the piff and make some sense or atleast elaborate when they post.

I agree. I so curious in why people choose these over say a nice pair of black tapered denim. It looks so much better imo.

I really feel like this will be the fastest trend to hit and go in about a year or two. Other brands are finally making their own versions and this is usually where a trend get over saturated. I saw on Karmaloop today and saw that L-R-G made a pair as well as Vans, Ezekiel, and Elwood. I hope Publish has more up their sleeves aside from these pants:

Im not a fan of denim joggers period.

Joggers are becoming so big, people are forgetting that a nice pair of good fitting denim is always a good look.

^ And idk why duke put the stupid laughing rolling face. Dudes need to get off the piff and make some sense or atleast elaborate when they post.

I agree. I so curious in why people choose these over say a nice pair of black tapered denim. It looks so much better imo.

I really feel like this will be the fastest trend to hit and go in about a year or two. Other brands are finally making their own versions and this is usually where a trend get over saturated. I saw on Karmaloop today and saw that L-R-G made a pair as well as Vans, Ezekiel, and Elwood. I hope Publish has more up their sleeves aside from these pants:

I think it is a comfort thing. I have a pair of black stretch levi's 511s that i thought were the most comfortable pants i owned....but my zanerobe sureshots are more comfortable.

I also think for brands like publish or anyone else that is making a chino with the cuff they will be around a while. People pinroll their jeans still and this basically does this for you. Also if you are wearing high top shoes you can't even tell the pants have a cuff at the bottom.

I think the drop crotch could be short lived since its more of an avant-garde approach that comes and goes

I think it is a comfort thing. I have a pair of black stretch levi's 511s that i thought were the most comfortable pants i owned....but my zanerobe sureshots are more comfortable.

I also think for brands like publish or anyone else that is making a chino with the cuff they will be around a while. People pinroll their jeans still and this basically does this for you. Also if you are wearing high top shoes you can't even tell the pants have a cuff at the bottom.

I think the drop crotch could be short lived since its more of an avant-garde approach that comes and goes
Fam,I got them same 511's.My favorite go to jeans.I wish I could get them in all colors.Stretch is perfect.

Yea that drop crotch is terrible and dont know how that trend caught on.

Thats today generation tho.Dudes gon be wearing thongs and uggs if they see rappers/entertainers doing it or if it catches on.Dudes already wearing skirts and long shirts and its acceptable lol.

Last edited:
Didnt they have cuffs on jeans in the 80s/early 90s lol
Like bugle boy or somthin.
Indeed they did, only herbs wore them too.
laugh.gif

Sorry if this has been answered in the previous pages but has anyone (likely someone short) brought a pair or two of joggers into a tailor to get the length shortened? If so, how did it turn out? What was the damage?

I own 2 pairs of joggers that are way long in length and don't really want to purchase anymore if they can't be shortened.

Would really love to hear some feedback. Please advise.

I'm interested in this too. I'm planning on taking a few of my pairs in to be shortened soon. I'll report back when I do.

Let us know which pairs you did and what was the damage

I own both the Zanerobe Sureshots (size 30) and Publish Legacy's (size 30), and I like the fit of the sureshots a lot more, because like everyone has mentioned so far they are more slim fitted than the legacys (straight slim). The only thing I don't like about the sureshot's is that they stack, and I'm about 5'8" but I can work around that.

I'm wondering if I would be able to fit the publish legacy's in size 28 and hope it's more tapered/slim. I wish I could find a UO/Nordstrom that carries them in store and try them on but unfortunately not.

I have a pair of black publish legacy's in size 30 I might return to UO, or if any of you guys want to grab it off my hands, that's cool too. 

I have the same problem with the Legacy's. I haven't tried the 28's yet. If I go with a 30 waist, they'll almost certainly stretch after a few wears.

I'm not gonna stress it though. The Zanerobe's are the superior jogger anyway IMO.

Didnt they have cuffs on jeans in the 80s/early 90s lol
Like bugle boy or somthin.

Yup....Hammer era. My mom made some "Hammer pants" back in the days for me. That and with a couple of lines in my hair, I looked like the dumbest kid on the block. Haha.

Yea, I definitely agree with everyone else. Denim joggers is a complete pass for me as a whole.

So after calling urban outfitters and my order getting cancelled for the navy zanerobes I am able to get nothing. Customer service wasn't even gonna allow me to get another pair in a different color for the same price since it was a sale item. I may try and call customer service again to try but it doesn't look good. So right now only thing I'm getting back is my money 
frown.gif

Has anyone else tried calling urban outfitters customer service and got through for another pair in a different color but same price?

I also got the cancellation. Im going to just use that money to save up for some legacys.

received my legacy joggers...great fit, kinda skinny in the calves. best thing is that they have a hydrophobic coating. anyone with them, try it out with a little bit of water..it'll bead up and fall right off:D

Back
Top Bottom