Jogger pants...

I love my obsidian blue ones. I wear them everywhere. NEED MOAR

Mine are tight tho
frown.gif
thick thighs ftl

This is how they fit on me (size s btw, only size they had left).
size up :S

didn't really like the nike tech sweats on me personally. going true to size felt too slim (which is the intended fit) on the legs and upsizing caused the diaper *** effect. and then there's the side pocket which looks cool but in reality is not very functional and gets annoying in real life usage - you have to use the mini internal compartments, otherwise your personal items will be down your thigh closer to your knees. putting small items like keys in the there caused these ugly bulges for me since the fit was so slim. they will also stretch out a bit after some usage.

Last edited:
Just ordered some zanerobe sureshots and publish legacy joggers to test out which I like better. Sadly no shops around that carry them to try on.

Do you own a pair of the Legacy?
No, aren't those coming out in May? I'm not going to try there brand anymore. So many brands coming out no need to go back. I sold my two pairs of the joggers for steals.. Zanerobe, Mecers, and John Elliott sweats will be my rotation for years to come.

No, aren't those coming out in May? I'm not going to try there brand anymore. So many brands coming out no need to go back. I sold my two pairs of the joggers for steals.. Zanerobe, Mecers, and John Elliott sweats will be my rotation for years to come.
No the Legacy has been out for a minute now and they are exclusive to Urban Outfitters. They are the first pair of joggers I have purchased and the quality is amazing. Maybe the regular Publish joggers aren't top quality, but I think you'd feel different about the Legacy.

Tried on a pair of Zanerobe dynamo at Bloomingdales. I liked them a lot but a little too pricy for me for now. I'd cop $80>

Tried on a pair of Zanerobe dynamo at Bloomingdales. I liked them a lot but a little too pricy for me for now. I'd cop $80>

How did you like them compared to the regular zanerobes and mercers? Just curious cause I was thinking of getting a pair

No the Legacy has been out for a minute now and they are exclusive to Urban Outfitters. They are the first pair of joggers I have purchased and the quality is amazing. Maybe the regular Publish joggers aren't top quality, but I think you'd feel different about the Legacy.
They are hitting publish brand webstore in May

Publish legacy joggers are great quality.Dont trash something you aint tried first.

Yeah legacy are pretty good. The normal ones I peeped earlier in the year were not the same quality, I assume you're basing your opinion off of those.

As soon as I bought my first pair of legacy joggers I ordered 2 more asap lol.I called urban outfitters and they gave me $30 off lol.I couldnt pass it up.

Sad thing is they were back ordered and I think they ship on may 5th.

Edit-I was just about to call and make sure and they just sent an email saying its has been shipped today lol.Crazy timing.

Edit-Both pairs now shipped lol.Cant wait.

Last edited:
As soon as I bought my first pair of legacy joggers I ordered 2 more asap lol.I called urban outfitters and they gave me $30 off lol.I couldnt pass it up.

Sad thing is they were back ordered and I think they ship on may 5th.

Edit-I was just about to call and make sure and they just sent an email saying its has been shipped today lol.Crazy timing.

Edit-Both pairs now shipped lol.Cant wait.

How did you get $30 off dayam that's a great deal

How did you like them compared to the regular zanerobes and mercers? Just curious cause I was thinking of getting a pair

I like them. I want to see the Publish legacy pants first before I can compare. I do have regular publish joggers and the publish pants are thicker. But like someone stated earlier, the main difference for me between publish and zanerobe is Publish is more straight/slim and Zanerobe is more Skinny/slim.

I like them. I want to see the Publish legacy pants first before I can compare. I do have regular publish joggers and the publish pants are thicker. But like someone stated earlier, the main difference for me between publish and zanerobe is Publish is more straight/slim and Zanerobe is more Skinny/slim.

Oh okay gotcha. Im gonna stick to my zanerobes and mercers. I bought one pair of publish pants and im just not into them at all. Thanks for your input though.

Ps-any NTer needs an oop on reg publish joggers pm me

How did you get $30 off dayam that's a great deal

Man I just sprinkled some game on them lol.Naw but I told the lady I was interested in them but not for $90,its was to much money but I would buy if she could give me a deal.At first she gave me 10% but I said I needed more and then 15 and then it got to $70 shipped and I accepted.

Cool.I got a size 38,I only wish I could try on a size 36 as well but I got a feeling it would be fine in the waist but tight on the legs.I dont want no damn leggings.

anybody got 2 different sizes in the publsh legacy joggers?

Whats yall take on it?

Edit-Publish legacys look pretty dope with air max 1's.

Last edited:
Anyone know any online stores where I can find old stock of the better Zanerobe Sureshot colors like Aged Navy, Khaki, Olive or Paprika? I'm after a 32 and can't find jack through Google.

Last edited:
How slim are the zanerobe? In a sense, I wear 501/505 Levi's and the thigh area feels close to 511s to me if that gives anyone an idea to how my thighs are lol I'm 34 waist, but thighs are a major factor cause of my squats :frown:

Back
Top Bottom