** JOE MONTANA!! **

Originally Posted by daiernchef

oh, and favre played great in that superbowl against Denver and the sad thing is Elway played like garbage and still won the superbowl. Elway had a little over 100 yards passing and i think 1 touchdown, favre won 3 MVP's and only one SUPERBOWL... Tom Bradys one season he's having now is better then any 2 of those 3 Favre MVP seasons. as far as marino goes you play football to win championships, NOT to play 20 years to pad your stats. Like favre is doing now, then manning will pass everything he does.
Sorry Mr. Spell check.... is that enough periods for you. Well Statistically marino played 20 seasons, and excuse me if im wrong but is brady in his 8th full season, or 7th?? Already 3 more superbowls then marino, with sub-par to decent offensive players. He will eventually own all the playoff and superbowl stats if he continues on his pace. Add on the superbowl this year because they were 4 points away from winning it last year, and we got what we needed. Resign Moss and stallworth, get that #2 pick in the draft, Superbowl next year and Then whos the ONLY quarterback with 5 rings himself???? TOM BRADY...

Wow... where do I begin with this guy. I honestly hope you created this new screen name just to ruffle feathers and say some of the most ignorant stuffI've ever seen on Niketalk.

Both of these quotes need to be dissected something awful, I don't know where to begin:
Already 3 more superbowls then marino, with sub-par to decent offensive players

Make sure you add-in "great coaching, an outstanding defense, and a clutch kicker" when you talk about the 3 Super Bowls that the Patriots won. Idon't know if you actually WATCHED the games, or are just riding Brady so hard you bleed Tomsauce right now, but he isn't the only reason they wonthose games. Other than "the Marks brothers," what exactly did Dan Marino have?
He will eventually own all the playoff and superbowl stats if he continues on his pace

That's a big if. It's called Any Given Sunday for a reason. Could they win the Super Bowl this year? Yep, but thats a long time from now.
Add on the superbowl this year because they were 4 points away from winning it last year
Woah, slow down there guy. You guys aint won anything yet, and don't even try to play the "last year" card... doesn't matter ifits 4 points, 100 points... a L is an L... learn to take 'em.

Resign Moss and stallworth, get that #2 pick in the draft, Superbowl next year and Then whos the ONLY quarterback with 5 rings himself???? TOM BRADY...
Wow, yet more predictions... I'm getting impressed. Do you actually peer into the future, or do you just make this stuff up? I'd LOVE itif you could pick me the winning Powerball numbers for Saturday...
They won't get the #2 pick, and you're not only predicting the outcome of this season but NEXT season also. Wow.
laugh.gif

oh, and favre played great in that superbowl against Denver and the sad thing is Elway played like garbage and still won the superbowl. Elway had a little over 100 yards passing and i think 1 touchdown
Yeah, I know... oh wait, is this the same Super Bowl that TD went crazy? I know you probably pulled those stats off Wikipedia or something, butmake sure you read THE WHOLE PAGE next time so you don't look like an idiot. Or... actually watch some game footage... but it might be hard with the TOMBRADY blinders on.

Anyways, all I got from your two quotes was that you have never watched any football from the years 1980-2000. Go ahead and scoop up some highlight videos andtake the blinders off - watch what these QB's that you think are so inferior to Tom Brady used to do. It's pretty amazing, actually.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

oh, and favre played great in that superbowl against Denver and the sad thing is Elway played like garbage and still won the superbowl. Elway had a little over 100 yards passing and i think 1 touchdown, favre won 3 MVP's and only one SUPERBOWL... Tom Bradys one season he's having now is better then any 2 of those 3 Favre MVP seasons. as far as marino goes you play football to win championships, NOT to play 20 years to pad your stats. Like favre is doing now, then manning will pass everything he does.
Sorry Mr. Spell check.... is that enough periods for you. Well Statistically marino played 20 seasons, and excuse me if im wrong but is brady in his 8th full season, or 7th?? Already 3 more superbowls then marino, with sub-par to decent offensive players. He will eventually own all the playoff and superbowl stats if he continues on his pace. Add on the superbowl this year because they were 4 points away from winning it last year, and we got what we needed. Resign Moss and stallworth, get that #2 pick in the draft, Superbowl next year and Then whos the ONLY quarterback with 5 rings himself???? TOM BRADY...

Wow... where do I begin with this guy. I honestly hope you created this new screen name just to ruffle feathers and say some of the most ignorant stuff I've ever seen on Niketalk.

Both of these quotes need to be dissected something awful, I don't know where to begin:

Make sure you add-in "great coaching, an outstanding defense, and a clutch kicker" when you talk about the 3 Super Bowls that the Patriots won. I don't know if you actually WATCHED the games, or are just riding Brady so hard you bleed Tomsauce right now, but he isn't the only reason they won those games. Other than "the Marks brothers," what exactly did Dan Marino have?
He will eventually own all the playoff and superbowl stats if he continues on his pace

That's a big if. It's called Any Given Sunday for a reason. Could they win the Super Bowl this year? Yep, but thats a long time from now.
Add on the superbowl this year because they were 4 points away from winning it last year
Woah, slow down there guy. You guys aint won anything yet, and don't even try to play the "last year" card... doesn't matter if its 4 points, 100 points... a L is an L... learn to take 'em.

Resign Moss and stallworth, get that #2 pick in the draft, Superbowl next year and Then whos the ONLY quarterback with 5 rings himself???? TOM BRADY...
Wow, yet more predictions... I'm getting impressed. Do you actually peer into the future, or do you just make this stuff up? I'd LOVE it if you could pick me the winning Powerball numbers for Saturday...
They won't get the #2 pick, and you're not only predicting the outcome of this season but NEXT season also. Wow.
laugh.gif

oh, and favre played great in that superbowl against Denver and the sad thing is Elway played like garbage and still won the superbowl. Elway had a little over 100 yards passing and i think 1 touchdown
Yeah, I know... oh wait, is this the same Super Bowl that TD went crazy? I know you probably pulled those stats off Wikipedia or something, but make sure you read THE WHOLE PAGE next time so you don't look like an idiot. Or... actually watch some game footage... but it might be hard with the TOM BRADY blinders on.

Anyways, all I got from your two quotes was that you have never watched any football from the years 1980-2000. Go ahead and scoop up some highlight videos and take the blinders off - watch what these QB's that you think are so inferior to Tom Brady used to do. It's pretty amazing, actually.

Ive watched plenty of football, as a kid watched the 85 bears win the superbowl, Im from chicago and not really a big rex grossman or bears fan forthat matter. Loved the 49ers as i came up, watched them smoke san diego in the superbowl, they beat the bears in the playoffs that year. I follow football, noneed to question my "FANHOOD" buddy. Everyone has there own opinions, You can say what you want about the teams Brady had when he won superbowls, butcomparing him to others who have won 3, like him, he had nothing on offense. No Hall of Fame anything, only guys from them teams makin the hall are seymour,and harrison. Who are always hurt anyway, they had a damn wide receiver playing defensive back, 49ers or steelers or dallas didn't have to do that. Its notanyones fault that Green Bay didnt win, TD had a great game, WOW, and New England had to beat a team Known as "THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF" One of thehighest scoring teams ever. One of the best running backs of that time in Faulk. No excuses needed, Tom Brady led a drive to WIN the game... Something Favrecouldnt do.....Like I said that you didnt comment about, Marino played 20 years, can Brady put in 2 more Superbowl Years, and only play maybe 12 years and begreater than anyone ever? because he's on pace to do it... Already got the highest win percentage in first 100 starts as a quarterback, this seasoncompleted 79 of his first 100 passes, best ever.... 10-0 to start his playoff career, best ever... and he had something to do with every win. Without theluxury of a JERRY RICE, a Marvin Harrison, not even a Hines Ward, or a Plaxico Burress, What ever happened to superbowl MVP Deion Branch? Garbage in Seattlenow, Thats all Brady, Now Wes Welker is one of the best receivers in the league, Where the hell was he last year? GARBAGE! and Moss, well we all saw exactlywhat he was doing in oakland, a whole lotta NOTHING!!!

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

Tom Brandy is great, but he not is Joe Montana great.
Well comparing his first 8 full seasons to Montana's I would say they are about even, without even comparing the teams Montana had around him tothe teams Brady had around him. Imagine if Brady had Moss or Rice for his first 8 seasons and they let him throw like there lettin him throw now, there is NOdenying now that they line up to throw 40 or 50 times a game like say how they let Manning or Palmer throw, and he's Producin, Better then ANY quarterbackhas in a single season, EVER.

Don't post much, but I gots to put my two cents in.

I gotta go with Favre. Montana and Brady are products of their systems. Bill Walsh revolutionized offense, Bill Belichek revolutionized defense. Both gottheir completion percentages up with dink-and-dunk passes (at least 60% of Brady's passes are screens, the reason why their offense goes is because ofBLOCKING), both had fundamentally sound players at every position, both play to their strengths (short pass, the occasional clutch play) and both had all-starreceivers.

Brady's record season falls on Randy Moss. Remember, this guy had Daunte Culpepper on pace to break the touchdown record, and made a 37 year old RandallCunningham look like a 27 year old Randall Cunningham. Moss is a freak athlete and gamebreaker, the best I've ever seen at WR (and I've seen Rice,Irvin, TO, Brown and Harrison).

Now what did Favre have? LeRoy Butler, Desmond Howard, and Reggie White notwithstanding, he really didn't have that much, and produces EVERY YEAR. He's as much a threat at 37 as he was 27, with no great receiver or coach. He's John Elway after the 80's.

Take away Bill Belichek and Moss, and THEN let's see Brady set some records!

Wow... where do I begin with this guy. I honestly hope you created this new screen name just to ruffle feathers and say some of the most ignorant stuff I've ever seen on Niketalk.

Make sure you add-in "great coaching, an outstanding defense, and a clutch kicker" when you talk about the 3 Super Bowls that the Patriots won. I don't know if you actually WATCHED the games, or are just riding Brady so hard you bleed Tomsauce right now, but he isn't the only reason they won those games. Other than "the Marks brothers," what exactly did Dan Marino have?

Woah, slow down there guy. You guys aint won anything yet, and don't even try to play the "last year" card... doesn't matter if its 4 points, 100 points... a L is an L... learn to take 'em.

Wow, yet more predictions... I'm getting impressed. Do you actually peer into the future, or do you just make this stuff up? I'd LOVE it if you could pick me the winning Powerball numbers for Saturday...
laugh.gif

Yeah, I know... oh wait, is this the same Super Bowl that TD went crazy? I know you probably pulled those stats off Wikipedia or something, but make sure you read THE WHOLE PAGE next time so you don't look like an idiot. Or... actually watch some game footage... but it might be hard with the TOM BRADY blinders on.

Anyways, all I got from your two quotes was that you have never watched any football from the years 1980-2000. Go ahead and scoop up some highlight videos and take the blinders off - watch what these QB's that you think are so inferior to Tom Brady used to do. It's pretty amazing, actually.

Ive watched plenty of football, as a kid watched the 85 bears win the superbowl, Im from chicago and not really a big rex grossman or bears fan for that matter. Loved the 49ers as i came up, watched them smoke san diego in the superbowl, they beat the bears in the playoffs that year. I follow football, no need to question my "FANHOOD" buddy. Everyone has there own opinions, You can say what you want about the teams Brady had when he won superbowls, but comparing him to others who have won 3, like him, he had nothing on offense. No Hall of Fame anything, only guys from them teams makin the hall are seymour, and harrison. Who are always hurt anyway, they had a damn wide receiver playing defensive back, 49ers or steelers or dallas didn't have to do that. Its not anyones fault that Green Bay didnt win, TD had a great game, WOW, and New England had to beat a team Known as "THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF" One of the highest scoring teams ever. One of the best running backs of that time in Faulk. No excuses needed, Tom Brady led a drive to WIN the game... Something Favre couldnt do.....Like I said that you didnt comment about, Marino played 20 years, can Brady put in 2 more Superbowl Years, and only play maybe 12 years and be greater than anyone ever? because he's on pace to do it... Already got the highest win percentage in first 100 starts as a quarterback, this season completed 79 of his first 100 passes, best ever.... 10-0 to start his playoff career, best ever... and he had something to do with every win. Without the luxury of a JERRY RICE, a Marvin Harrison, not even a Hines Ward, or a Plaxico Burress, What ever happened to superbowl MVP Deion Branch? Garbage in Seattle now, Thats all Brady, Now Wes Welker is one of the best receivers in the league, Where the hell was he last year? GARBAGE! and Moss, well we all saw exactly what he was doing in oakland, a whole lotta NOTHING!!!

roll.gif

This dude just said Favre can't lead game winning drives. Stop slurping Brady so hard, actually, stop posting altogether. You're just looking dumberand dumberer (word to the movie), because the ability to use wikipedia does not equal knowledge, with each post.

Originally Posted by illwill24

I gotta go with Favre. Montana and Brady are products of their systems. Bill Walsh revolutionized offense, Bill Belichek revolutionized defense. Both got their completion percentages up with dink-and-dunk passes (at least 60% of Brady's passes are screens, the reason why their offense goes is because of BLOCKING), both had fundamentally sound players at every position, both play to their strengths (short pass, the occasional clutch play) and both had all-star receivers.

Brady's record season falls on Randy Moss. Remember, this guy had Daunte Culpepper on pace to break the touchdown record, and made a 37 year old Randall Cunningham look like a 27 year old Randall Cunningham. Moss is a freak athlete and gamebreaker, the best I've ever seen at WR (and I've seen Rice, Irvin, TO, Brown and Harrison).

Now what did Favre have? LeRoy Butler, Desmond Howard, and Reggie White notwithstanding, he really didn't have that much, and produces EVERY YEAR. He's as much a threat at 37 as he was 27, with no great receiver or coach. He's John Elway after the 80's.

so why are you just looking at this one season for Brady against favre's whole career? Before this year Brady had exactly what All-StarReceivers? maybe Deion Branch was an all-star One year? Because I didnt see not one All-Star Receiver as you say he had. and note Brady ALREADY HAS 3Superbowls with NO All-STar Receivers, While Marino Has NO Superbowls with no All-Star Receivers. Last few years all i remember favre producin is moreinterception then touchdown seasons, and How do you win 3 MVP's and only one superbowl? Brady is CLUTCH yes, but dink and dunk my+#*%, watch the highlightsfrom the carolina superbowl, or last years playoffs even, Brady made Jabar Gafney?WHO? and Reche Caldwell?WHO? Look like veteran All Star receivers. If itwasnt for caldwell dropping the most open pass in history, Brady would have won his 4th superbowl. Moss aint droppin that wide open pass this year.
OH and that lame take away Moss and take away Bill argument is lame, Take away Reggie White and Green Bay aint stoppin nobody back then and probably dont makethe superbowl, Take away Jerry rice and Montana would have been WHAT? take away Emmitt and sanders, and Irvin and aikman is nothing so on and so forth...

Originally Posted by illwill24

I gotta go with Favre. Montana and Brady are products of their systems. Bill Walsh revolutionized offense, Bill Belichek revolutionized defense. Both got their completion percentages up with dink-and-dunk passes (at least 60% of Brady's passes are screens, the reason why their offense goes is because of BLOCKING), both had fundamentally sound players at every position, both play to their strengths (short pass, the occasional clutch play) and both had all-star receivers.

Brady's record season falls on Randy Moss. Remember, this guy had Daunte Culpepper on pace to break the touchdown record, and made a 37 year old Randall Cunningham look like a 27 year old Randall Cunningham. Moss is a freak athlete and gamebreaker, the best I've ever seen at WR (and I've seen Rice, Irvin, TO, Brown and Harrison).

so why are you just looking at this one season for Brady against favre's whole career? Before this year Brady had exactly what All-Star Receivers? maybe Deion Branch was an all-star One year? Because I didnt see not one All-Star Receiver as you say he had. and note Brady ALREADY HAS 3 Superbowls with NO All-STar Receivers, While Marino Has NO Superbowls with no All-Star Receivers. Last few years all i remember favre producin is more interception then touchdown seasons, and How do you win 3 MVP's and only one superbowl? Brady is CLUTCH yes, but dink and dunk my+#*%, watch the highlights from the carolina superbowl, or last years playoffs even, Brady made Jabar Gafney?WHO? and Reche Caldwell?WHO? Look like veteran All Star receivers. If it wasnt for caldwell dropping the most open pass in history, Brady would have won his 4th superbowl. Moss aint droppin that wide open pass this year.
OH and that lame take away Moss and take away Bill argument is lame, Take away Reggie White and Green Bay aint stoppin nobody back then and probably dont make the superbowl, Take away Jerry rice and Montana would have been WHAT? take away Emmitt and sanders, and Irvin and aikman is nothing so on and so forth...

STOP POSTING. PLEASE
laugh.gif

You slurp Brady so hard I might as well call you Daiernchef Bündchen
[h2]
[/h2]

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

laugh.gif

Ive watched plenty of football, as a kid watched the 85 bears win the superbowl, Im from chicago and not really a big rex grossman or bears fan for that matter. Loved the 49ers as i came up, watched them smoke san diego in the superbowl, they beat the bears in the playoffs that year. I follow football, no need to question my "FANHOOD" buddy. Everyone has there own opinions, You can say what you want about the teams Brady had when he won superbowls, but comparing him to others who have won 3, like him, he had nothing on offense. No Hall of Fame anything, only guys from them teams makin the hall are seymour, and harrison. Who are always hurt anyway, they had a damn wide receiver playing defensive back, 49ers or steelers or dallas didn't have to do that. Its not anyones fault that Green Bay didnt win, TD had a great game, WOW, and New England had to beat a team Known as "THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF" One of the highest scoring teams ever. One of the best running backs of that time in Faulk. No excuses needed, Tom Brady led a drive to WIN the game... Something Favre couldnt do.....Like I said that you didnt comment about, Marino played 20 years, can Brady put in 2 more Superbowl Years, and only play maybe 12 years and be greater than anyone ever? because he's on pace to do it... Already got the highest win percentage in first 100 starts as a quarterback, this season completed 79 of his first 100 passes, best ever.... 10-0 to start his playoff career, best ever... and he had something to do with every win. Without the luxury of a JERRY RICE, a Marvin Harrison, not even a Hines Ward, or a Plaxico Burress, What ever happened to superbowl MVP Deion Branch? Garbage in Seattle now, Thats all Brady, Now Wes Welker is one of the best receivers in the league, Where the hell was he last year? GARBAGE! and Moss, well we all saw exactly what he was doing in oakland, a whole lotta NOTHING!!!

roll.gif

This dude just said Favre can't lead game winning drives. Stop slurping Brady so hard, actually, stop posting altogether. You're just looking dumber and dumberer (word to the movie), because the ability to use wikipedia does not equal knowledge, with each post.

Actually this guy just said and i quote "Brady led the game winning drive in the superbowl against "the greatest Show on Turf" somethingFAVRE COULDn't do against The Broncos in the Superbowl. Read it and weep. I didnt say he couldnt EVER led a game winning drive, learn to read before youspeak. You sure mention wikipedia alot for someone sayin Im lookin at it?? Im lookin "dumber and Dumber" yet your last post had absolutly nothing todo with the topic at hand??? Looks to me like your mad and can't even put up a valid comment or re-buttle to what i got to say, let me guess your answer tothis will be, "You should stop posting in here, your stupid and use wikipedia" Grow up lil guy.

AND dont forget who ended big ben's 13 game win streak to start his HALL of FAME carrer
Um, the Pats defense did that. One of the worst games he has ever played.

And I hate when people say "they are only good because of the system". All QBs are "system" QBs. Name one QB who's offense systemwent against his strengths?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

AND dont forget who ended big ben's 13 game win streak to start his HALL of FAME carrer
Um, the Pats defense did that. One of the worst games he has ever played.

And I hate when people say "they are only good because of the system". All QBs are "system" QBs. Name one QB who's offense system went against his strengths?
Point taken I give the D the credit for stopping the offense, but your team gotta score I know this from living in Chicago, Good defense can only getyou so far... Bears one superbowl, Brady 3... and i agree on the system thing because rex grossman wont win if you put him in new england, and how couldmanning go from having marvin harrison, and not winning big games, and go to new england when they had troy brown and deion branch, and he's just supposedto win superbowls with sub-par receivers, because of the system???

Point taken I give the D the credit for stopping the offense, but your team gotta score I know this from living in Chicago, Good defense can only get you so far... Bears one superbowl, Brady 3... and i agree on the system thing because rex grossman wont win if you put him in new england, and how could manning go from having marvin harrison, and not winning big games, and go to new england when they had troy brown and deion branch, and he's just supposed to win superbowls with sub-par receivers, because of the system???

Trent Dilfer did it with the Ravens.
Brad Johnson did it with the Bucs.
They managed games with sub-par offenses, using their defenses. Look at Chicago last year... made it to the Super Bowl because of special teams and defense.
And I don't know why you keep referring to Deion Branch as subpar, hes good on Seattle (when healthy). David Patten has had a couple big games with theSaints. And Troy Brown is an amazing football player on both sides of the ball. Stop acting like he's had the 49ers receiving corps...

Point taken I give the D the credit for stopping the offense, but your team gotta score I know this from living in Chicago, Good defense can only get you so far... Bears one superbowl, Brady 3... and i agree on the system thing because rex grossman wont win if you put him in new england, and how could manning go from having marvin harrison, and not winning big games, and go to new england when they had troy brown and deion branch, and he's just supposed to win superbowls with sub-par receivers, because of the system???

Trent Dilfer did it with the Ravens.
Brad Johnson did it with the Bucs.
They managed games with sub-par offenses, using their defenses. Look at Chicago last year... made it to the Super Bowl because of special teams and defense.
And I don't know why you keep referring to Deion Branch as subpar, hes good on Seattle (when healthy). David Patten has had a couple big games with the Saints. And Troy Brown is an amazing football player on both sides of the ball. Stop acting like he's had the 49ers receiving corps...
and those guys probably wont even be in the hall of fame, and none of em did it 3 times... Chicago last year benefited from the EASIEST schedule in theleague, I knew they were frauds then, add on the worst NFC roster of teams in a LONG time, and they make it WOW, and this year they have to play some goodteams and there gonna be around 8-8 like I predicted to all my Chicago Bears fan's Friends at the beginning of the year, LOOK back at there season recordsfrom 2000 and on... One winning season then one Miss the playoffs season back to back every year since then. So out of 41 Superbowls you remember 2 guys wholed sub-par offenses to one superbowl win each and a Bears team that lost a superbowl and thats supposed to prove exactly what point?? Now if one of them ledthere team to 3 Superbowls and winning 3 Superbowls was common, like anyone could do it then I get your point, BUT its not easy, and none of them have won 3Superbowls, and the only man to do it without a Great Running Back and/or A Hall of fame receiver is TOM BRADY!!!!! Bradshaw had Hall of Fame GUNs, Swann Isone of the best, Montana had a lil guy by the name of RICE.. Aikman had Irvin and Emmit, Brady had Kevin Faulk? Not Hall of Fame Material if you ask me, andDeion Branch, who if you think is going to the Hall of Fame, let alone a Pro Bowl this year, your ******ed... Deion Branch will be remembered for one good gamehis whole career, the Superbowl MVP that Brady got him, He will do NOTHING the rest of his career...

and those guys probably wont even be in the hall of fame, and none of em did it 3 times... Chicago last year benefited from the EASIEST schedule in the league, I knew they were frauds then, add on the worst NFC roster of teams in a LONG time, and they make it WOW, and this year they have to play some good teams and there gonna be around 8-8 like I predicted to all my Chicago Bears fan's Friends at the beginning of the year, LOOK back at there season records from 2000 and on... One winning season then one Miss the playoffs season back to back every year since then. So out of 41 Superbowls you remember 2 guys who led sub-par offenses to one superbowl win each and a Bears team that lost a superbowl and thats supposed to prove exactly what point?? Now if one of them led there team to 3 Superbowls and winning 3 Superbowls was common, like anyone could do it then I get your point, BUT its not easy, and none of them have won 3 Superbowls, and the only man to do it without a Great Running Back and/or A Hall of fame receiver is TOM BRADY!!!!! Bradshaw had Hall of Fame GUNs, Swann Is one of the best, Montana had a lil guy by the name of RICE.. Aikman had Irvin and Emmit, Brady had Kevin Faulk? Not Hall of Fame Material if you ask me, and Deion Branch, who if you think is going to the Hall of Fame, let alone a Pro Bowl this year, your ******ed... Deion Branch will be remembered for one good game his whole career, the Superbowl MVP that Brady got him, He will do NOTHING the rest of his career...
Actually I just named the first two guys I thought of. I'm sure if I researched a little more or put on some DVD's I could pull up somemore defenses/subpar QB's that won Super Bowls. Jeff Hostetler comes to mind also. A football game takes more than one person to win, just so you know. Ijust wonder why you can't just answer questions and have to come up with a paragraph to try to explain yourself... yet stray from the point. I actuallylike Tom Brady, but you just can't stay in one place... you keep going all over the place. NO ONE said Deion Branch was hall of fame material, I said hewas a good receiver in Seattle when he's healthy. Good receiver does NOT EQUAL hall of fame... I don't just judge football players in two categories:HALL OF FAME and NOT HALL OF FAME. There are different levels, and Deion Branch is NOT a bad receiver. If he was so horrible, why did Brady take a paycut totry and keep him around? It's pretty hard to say ONE GUY, Mr. TOM BRADY, is the reason why the Patriots won those 3 Super Bowls.

Answer me this - Would Tom Brady have won those Super Bowls if not for his defense and kicker, and would he not be having the year he is having without RandyMoss? Hell, would WES WELKER be having a career year if not for Randy Moss?

the whole tom brady thing... it's so eery it's almost like a conspiracy. he's like the prettiest dude to play football, yet the best at the sametime. i just don't understand it, its like hollywood had it's hand in the whole thing. and he plays in NEW ENGLAND of all places.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

and produces EVERY YEAR
laugh.gif
how good was Farve last year????

take away Moss and Brady still won SB's

Last season he was pretty decent, with a horrible roster. Favre has had ONE losing season as a starter. That is pretty damn' impressive. AND neverforget 3-time MVP.

Brady won those SB's in large part thanks to defense. This year... the defense could allow as many points as they want and Brady will still 1-up them
laugh.gif

Would Tom Brady have won those Super Bowls if not for his defense and kicker, and would he not be having the year he is having without Randy Moss? Hell, would WES WELKER be having a career year if not for Randy Moss?
Would the patriots have won without brady??? It takes a real good Qb to bring the team down field for a TD or for FG range. I understand thePatriots won the SB but Brady did have a pretty big part in it. do you think bledsoe could have done better???.
Take away Moss and Brady hasn't thrown for more than 28 touchdowns in a season.
That 28 would still be 1 less then Romo this season who is in 2nd with td's and frave and anderson both with 22. So without moss he wouldstill be on top. cuz i think that brady would find other receivers to throw to. dont get me wrong moss is still a threat when the ball aint even near him. Cantsay much about Welker. he pretty quick, doesnt really care if he gets hit, returns punts. maybe he just need a better QB to throw the ball to him like moss didtoo.

Take away Moss and Brady hasn't thrown for more than 28 touchdowns in a season.
That 28 would still be 1 less then Romo this season who is in 2nd with td's and frave and anderson both with 22. So without moss he would still be on top. cuz i think that brady would find other receivers to throw to. dont get me wrong moss is still a threat when the ball aint even near him. Cant say much about Welker. he pretty quick, doesnt really care if he gets hit, returns punts. maybe he just need a better QB to throw the ball to him like moss did too.

You're saying that Brady would have more than his career high already, this early in the season, without Moss? Not only that, but that it would be themost in the league? He would not be on top without Moss, wtf are you smoking?

Guys lets get real we all know the greatest quarterback of all time was Jim Mcmahon. For real.
seriously guys, seriously.

You're saying that Brady would have more than his career high already, this early in the season, without Moss? Not only that, but that it would be the most in the league? He would not be on top without Moss, wtf are you smoking?

WTF are you talking about??? really???? i dont understand what you are trying to say. When in the hell did i say that he would have more then his careerhigh?? ALL I SAID IS THAT HE WOULD STILL HAVE THE MOST TD'S THIS SEASON EVEN IF MOSS WASNT ON THE TEAM....
Like i said Brady has the most TD's this year with 39. Romo has 29. If Brady didnt have Moss, Brady would be at 28 TD's this year. DO YOU STILLFOLLOW????
Wouldnt he still be on top or near. If Brady didnt have moss i still think that Brady would still find some TD's not as much with Moss butmore then 29 as of now

You're saying that Brady would have more than his career high already, this early in the season, without Moss? Not only that, but that it would be the most in the league? He would not be on top without Moss, wtf are you smoking?

WTF are you talking about??? really???? i dont understand what you are trying to say. When in the hell did i say that he would have more then his career high?? ALL I SAID IS THAT HE WOULD STILL HAVE THE MOST TD'S THIS SEASON EVEN IF MOSS WASNT ON THE TEAM....
Like i said Brady has the most TD's this year with 39. Romo has 29. If Brady didnt have Moss, Brady would be at 28 TD's this year. DO YOU STILL FOLLOW????
Wouldnt he still be on top or near. If Brady didnt have moss i still think that Brady would still find some TD's not as much with Moss but more then 29 as of now

Your logic is
laugh.gif

His career HIGH at the END of the regular season is 28. That is one less than what Romo ALREADY has. "more then 29 as of now" would be more thanhis career high. You contradicted yourself countless times.

laugh.gif
My bad. Im saying if Brady didnt have Moss he would still have 28td's right now with some more games to go. I still think that brady would still throw some more Td's then 29 without Moss at this point in the season

Back
Top Bottom