Jimmy Clausen not ready to give up his Job or Jersey # (QB Competition??)

Jimmy was the first to show up at the panthers facility last friday. I wont be mad at all if he's gotten his @%*% together. Tired of watching him throw derek jeter like jumping throws. Games of 50 yd passing better be over

I wouldn't be surprised if both of them were out of the league if 4-5 years.

I wouldn't be surprised if both of them were out of the league if 4-5 years.

it dont matter tho both QB for the Panthers !@#$ aint gon be alot better this year
its a successful season if they win 4 games

it dont matter tho both QB for the Panthers !@#$ aint gon be alot better this year
its a successful season if they win 4 games

i think cam would be in a better position if he sat for a year or two. but i don't see him not starting by mid-season

i think cam would be in a better position if he sat for a year or two. but i don't see him not starting by mid-season

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i'd want 222,222.22 from Newton to give him #2.

I'd settle for $180,000.
2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

No way Clausen gives him the number. Sucks to draft a QB for the future a year before to getting the 1st pick and drafting another QB. Sucks for Clausen. I remember when he was in HS people were hyping him up to be like the next Peyton Manning. smh what happened

No way Clausen gives him the number. Sucks to draft a QB for the future a year before to getting the 1st pick and drafting another QB. Sucks for Clausen. I remember when he was in HS people were hyping him up to be like the next Peyton Manning. smh what happened

I always tell people, if you're a QB in the NFL, you're there for a reason, you're not a bum. No QB in the league can complete a pass on their back. So a lot of QBs get titles like "bust" and "bum" due to the lack of protection. I guarantee if Clausen got better protection he'd be halfway decent. If they think Cam is going to come in and do any better than Clausen with no protection they got the game **@%!% up. Carolina's O-line was tied for 2nd in the league for most sacks allowed with 50, you can't surround a young QB with a sorry line.

It'll be funny to see how this number thing turns out though.

I always tell people, if you're a QB in the NFL, you're there for a reason, you're not a bum. No QB in the league can complete a pass on their back. So a lot of QBs get titles like "bust" and "bum" due to the lack of protection. I guarantee if Clausen got better protection he'd be halfway decent. If they think Cam is going to come in and do any better than Clausen with no protection they got the game **@%!% up. Carolina's O-line was tied for 2nd in the league for most sacks allowed with 50, you can't surround a young QB with a sorry line.

It'll be funny to see how this number thing turns out though.

still think carolina is dumb for taking newton...but we'll see if he proves me wrong

still think carolina is dumb for taking newton...but we'll see if he proves me wrong

Oh there's bum QB in the league aplenty, but good for Jimmy and that team.

Competition helps the soul.

Oh there's bum QB in the league aplenty, but good for Jimmy and that team.

Competition helps the soul.

Originally Posted by woody2626

People forget how many starters carolina lost for the season due to injury.

I was going to mention that too, and besides, even when healthy there really wasn't much talent on either side of the ball to help Jimmy out.  But of course the QB will always get most of the blame.  If he had ANY O-line protection I think he'd be a halfway decent NFL QB.

Originally Posted by woody2626

People forget how many starters carolina lost for the season due to injury.

I was going to mention that too, and besides, even when healthy there really wasn't much talent on either side of the ball to help Jimmy out.  But of course the QB will always get most of the blame.  If he had ANY O-line protection I think he'd be a halfway decent NFL QB.

Back
Top Bottom