Jessica Simpson let herself go...DAMNNNN

The fact that a woman would put her body through such stress and transformation for the sake of bringing a new life to this world is something I admire beyond believe, I find pregancy to be a beautiful act of nature....don't see how some of you can view it as "disgusting"

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Trav T

But I came here to say: Fine Filipino women FTW! 
If you like bat s*** crazy women, then yes.  Looks arent everything.
Haha! My ex who was Filipino tried to kill us both when she was driving the car. I mean I not talking crap but I have had so many of my other friends go through similar things. They are just some tough cookies, but I still think they are hot.
laugh.gif
. It's such a predicament.

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by dland24

If you like bat s*** crazy women, then yes.  Looks arent everything.
Haha! My ex who was Filipino tried to kill us both when she was driving the car. I mean I not talking crap but I have had so many of my other friends go through similar things. They are just some tough cookies, but I still think they are hot.
laugh.gif
. It's such a predicament.
All right, jeez.  Filipino AMERICAN women!  Like Vanessa Minnillo and Nicole Scherzinger.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

The fact that a woman would put her body through such stress and transformation for the sake of bringing a new life to this world is something I admire beyond believe, I find pregancy to be a beautiful act of nature....don't see how some of you can view it as "disgusting"

It just weirds me out at times thats all. The fractal nature of human reproduction is gross and inspiring at the same time to me. 

Back
Top Bottom