Jessica Simpson let herself go...DAMNNNN

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by pip777

I believe she is carrying a child in her belly.
...and one in each of her calves and buttocks from the looks of it.
loluw.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Nick winning

vanessa-minnillo-01.jpg
If Jessica Simpson hadn't let herself go before the pregnancy, I would say give the girl a break.  But I came here to say: Fine Filipino women FTW!  Too bad she is with that white dude 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  They're taking our women.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Nick winning

vanessa-minnillo-01.jpg
If Jessica Simpson hadn't let herself go before the pregnancy, I would say give the girl a break.  But I came here to say: Fine Filipino women FTW!  Too bad she is with that white dude 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  They're taking our women.
bro they been taking your women since forever 
laugh.gif
 i cant count how many old white dudes i be seeing with fine %*! pinays 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ people using pregnant as an excuse to gain THAT much weight. What she pregnant with, sextuplets?

She Lost It. Completely

There was a Time I had the HUGEST crush on her...

Now I Wouldn't even look twice at this 'woman' or women...

Guys in here sayin Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson are fat yet there is a thread of ya'll droolin over Mal Malloy.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Guys in here sayin Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson are fat yet there is a thread of ya'll droolin over Mal Malloy.
eyes.gif

Damn son! We ain't gotta like all the fat women. I'm selective with my fluffy fetish.

Spoiler [+]
Kinda serious.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

eyes.gif

Compare their stomachs and necks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

30t6p3b.gif
 @ people using pregnant as an excuse to gain THAT much weight. What she pregnant with, sextuplets?

Yeah...an excuse, they can totally control it....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Shes preggo. Plus, shes a southern girl that likes to eat. It dont matter I would wife. She got that long money. I here her hi-heels are very comfortable.

depends...

those JS shoes are terrible

here Jessica Simpson line is hit or miss like any other heel...i have one pair from her i love!
embarassed.gif

She been fallen off
In her prime though, one of the finest.  I'd give half a testicle to experience what that sexual napalm was about.

Definitely pregnant.

She would still get it before and after pregnancy though.

But damn
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

But I came here to say: Fine Filipino women FTW! 
If you like bat s*** crazy women, then yes.  Looks arent everything.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I know there's probably something wrong with me, but chicks that are preggo gross me the hell out. Like everything about pregnancy is disgusting to me
sick.gif

I feel you man. Makes me feel like a real animal just thinking about how we grow off inside each other like some kind of alien spore lol. 

Originally Posted by dland24

But I came here to say: Fine Filipino women FTW! 
If you like bat s*** crazy women, then yes.  Looks arent everything.

Haha! My ex who was Filipino tried to kill us both when she was driving the car. I mean I not talking crap but I have had so many of my other friends go through similar things. They are just some tough cookies, but I still think they are hot.

Back
Top Bottom