Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Not to sound ignorant, but I really don't know for sure. Does anyone know exactly what this could mean in terms of the negative effects?

It could cause a nuclear meltdown i.e. the Chernobyl disaster.

what intrigues me is the social after effects, watch how the japanese people handle it vs. black people during Katrina. There will be no such, looting, robbing, stealing, killing, raping, murdering. We blacks need to wake up.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Not to sound ignorant, but I really don't know for sure. Does anyone know exactly what this could mean in terms of the negative effects?

It could cause a nuclear meltdown i.e. the Chernobyl disaster.

what intrigues me is the social after effects, watch how the japanese people handle it vs. black people during Katrina. There will be no such, looting, robbing, stealing, killing, raping, murdering. We blacks need to wake up.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by rawjs

im lowkey scared as **$*.

millions of dead fish, birds and +@!#...
earthquakes, civil unrest.

im bout to smoke some trees. **$* this +@!#.
The world might end, it might NOT end.  Either way, what can you do about it?  You don't have any kind of control.  While there is a lot of events that would signal so, there have also been PLENTY of EVENTS that happened in the PAST that have been A LOT WORSE.  Just keep living your life and be thankful you weren't in any of these areas today.
man %!%+ all that %!*%.
aint nothin happened like this ever AT THE SAME TIME.

im cool tho. got my carbon fiber katana and my 1911, so its devil may cry over here.

and i got some pcp stashed incase i need to not feel any pain and dip.
laugh.gif
  son said f that Im going out on angel dust

Originally Posted by rawjs

im lowkey scared as **$*.

millions of dead fish, birds and +@!#...
earthquakes, civil unrest.

im bout to smoke some trees. **$* this +@!#.
The world might end, it might NOT end.  Either way, what can you do about it?  You don't have any kind of control.  While there is a lot of events that would signal so, there have also been PLENTY of EVENTS that happened in the PAST that have been A LOT WORSE.  Just keep living your life and be thankful you weren't in any of these areas today.
man %!%+ all that %!*%.
aint nothin happened like this ever AT THE SAME TIME.

im cool tho. got my carbon fiber katana and my 1911, so its devil may cry over here.

and i got some pcp stashed incase i need to not feel any pain and dip.
laugh.gif
  son said f that Im going out on angel dust

Just saw vids on cnn.com and 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the size of the waves that hit Japan. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people we have lost. All the NTers out in the west coast and Hawaii STAY SAFE!

Just saw vids on cnn.com and 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the size of the waves that hit Japan. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people we have lost. All the NTers out in the west coast and Hawaii STAY SAFE!

Originally Posted by omgitswes

How are things looking in Cali right now? Are sirens going off?

nothing right now. it supposed to hit us at 8:00, but i doubt its anything serious....my gf's sister is a pastry chef in Hong Kong and called us after the earthquake and said that %$@! was scary as %$@!. She was the one that told us last night that the Tsunami was headed to us

nothing right now. it supposed to hit us at 8:00, but i doubt its anything serious....my gf's sister is a pastry chef in Hong Kong and called us after the earthquake and said that %$@! was scary as %$@!. She was the one that told us last night that the Tsunami was headed to us

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching the world crumble right in front of me.....I never really watch the news cause all they report is bad news and 90% of the news is %%%*%+%$ anyways...but after seeing this videos and images today...
30t6p3b.gif

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching the world crumble right in front of me.....I never really watch the news cause all they report is bad news and 90% of the news is %%%*%+%$ anyways...but after seeing this videos and images today...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Tsunami advisory warnings but shouldn't be too bad. Small waves in San Diego. Everyone should stay away from the beaches but  the surfers are still going out today I bet 

Originally Posted by got shoes

Tsunami advisory warnings but shouldn't be too bad. Small waves in San Diego. Everyone should stay away from the beaches but  the surfers are still going out today I bet 

had no idea how bad japan got hit when i first heard the tsunami warning here on tv. they're getting pretty significant aftershocks too.

had no idea how bad japan got hit when i first heard the tsunami warning here on tv. they're getting pretty significant aftershocks too.

SOUNDS STUPID but cant they see the ocean waves? satellite? cant see whats coming? really gotta wait and see? prbly dark rite. pssh nvm

SOUNDS STUPID but cant they see the ocean waves? satellite? cant see whats coming? really gotta wait and see? prbly dark rite. pssh nvm

Originally Posted by jSnazz

nothing big is expected to hit over in So Cal. Tsunami warning is on for Oregon and Northern California. God be with all these people.
nerd.gif
Went to bed last night at like 2 and get woke up this morning to reports of several coast towns here in Oregon being evacuated.  Waves are starting to hit in the next several minutes and just watching it on the news.  Last minute warnings going off on all the emergency speakers/sirens about waves to hit at any moment and people left to get to higher ground.  Wasn't expecting anything like this here honestly, pretty wild stuff.

Originally Posted by jSnazz

nothing big is expected to hit over in So Cal. Tsunami warning is on for Oregon and Northern California. God be with all these people.
nerd.gif
Went to bed last night at like 2 and get woke up this morning to reports of several coast towns here in Oregon being evacuated.  Waves are starting to hit in the next several minutes and just watching it on the news.  Last minute warnings going off on all the emergency speakers/sirens about waves to hit at any moment and people left to get to higher ground.  Wasn't expecting anything like this here honestly, pretty wild stuff.

So far...havent heard anything in the way of siren's here in Irvine, doubt it'll turn out to be anything but a small rise in the water.

Back
Top Bottom