Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by likethematrix

im lowkey scared as **$*.

millions of dead fish, birds and +@!#...
earthquakes, civil unrest.

im bout to smoke some trees. **$* this +@!#.

laugh.gif
my grandmother is going bonkers over here, she about to blow down.

The world might end, it might NOT end.  Either way, what can you do about it?  You don't have any kind of control.  While there is a lot of events that would signal so, there have also been PLENTY of EVENTS that happened in the PAST that have been A LOT WORSE.  Just keep living your life and be thankful you weren't in any of these areas today.

The world might end, it might NOT end.  Either way, what can you do about it?  You don't have any kind of control.  While there is a lot of events that would signal so, there have also been PLENTY of EVENTS that happened in the PAST that have been A LOT WORSE.  Just keep living your life and be thankful you weren't in any of these areas today.

nothing big is expected to hit over in So Cal. Tsunami warning is on for Oregon and Northern California. God be with all these people.
nerd.gif

nothing big is expected to hit over in So Cal. Tsunami warning is on for Oregon and Northern California. God be with all these people.
nerd.gif

To the people out in the West Coast, from Cali to Washington... What kind of tsunami warning systems do you have? For example, do you have any walls that were built like Japan has? Are there specific routes on the roads designed?

To the people out in the West Coast, from Cali to Washington... What kind of tsunami warning systems do you have? For example, do you have any walls that were built like Japan has? Are there specific routes on the roads designed?

yo, peace to that entire region, and our fellow americans in cali and hawaii...

also, props to dude who dropped in depth knowledge about the nuclear thing....that's the strength of NT....seriously.

yo, peace to that entire region, and our fellow americans in cali and hawaii...

also, props to dude who dropped in depth knowledge about the nuclear thing....that's the strength of NT....seriously.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Sirens. That's it. 

Sirens. That's it. 

man %!%+ all that %!*%.
aint nothin happened like this ever AT THE SAME TIME.

im cool tho. got my carbon fiber katana and my 1911, so its devil may cry over here.

and i got some pcp stashed incase i need to not feel any pain and dip.

man %!%+ all that %!*%.
aint nothin happened like this ever AT THE SAME TIME.

im cool tho. got my carbon fiber katana and my 1911, so its devil may cry over here.

and i got some pcp stashed incase i need to not feel any pain and dip.

Back
Top Bottom