Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

7k deaths.. Rest in Peace
do you have some sort of verification for this?
If he got this info from me, I dont want to start spreading false rumors.  My boy in Japan told me whatever station he is watching out in Japan right now said that.  No verification at all, just what he heard....and me relaying it.  He is near Mt. Fuji so hes all good.
just heard 10k and they expect it to be worse, sad.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

7k deaths.. Rest in Peace
do you have some sort of verification for this?
If he got this info from me, I dont want to start spreading false rumors.  My boy in Japan told me whatever station he is watching out in Japan right now said that.  No verification at all, just what he heard....and me relaying it.  He is near Mt. Fuji so hes all good.
just heard 10k and they expect it to be worse, sad.

tumblr_lhvxbqlaMj1qbke2wo1_400.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Realistically people, they wont know deaths for a week. They don't even know where the hardest hit areas are yet, and they don't even know how many more waves are coming. It will literally be days before estimates even become realistic.

Realistically people, they wont know deaths for a week. They don't even know where the hardest hit areas are yet, and they don't even know how many more waves are coming. It will literally be days before estimates even become realistic.

^That comment
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
. Definitely offends me since my parents are Buddhist. Some people just have no sense at all.

They're saying a 3 foot wave might hit the Oregon coast in the morning.

^That comment
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
. Definitely offends me since my parents are Buddhist. Some people just have no sense at all.

They're saying a 3 foot wave might hit the Oregon coast in the morning.

This is terrible...its way worse thinking about all the tsunami's, aftershocks, building collapses, etc that will ineveitably increase the death toll. Crazy how something so remote can affect so many countries.

This is terrible...its way worse thinking about all the tsunami's, aftershocks, building collapses, etc that will ineveitably increase the death toll. Crazy how something so remote can affect so many countries.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Questions03

That oil refinery just looked like a mini nuke...
Every time they keep cutting to it I'm just like
eek.gif
you can put all the fire trucks in the country on that and you won't be able to put it out.
If it's anything like an oil well fire, they'd have to use explosive to snuff out that fire.
Terrible
tired.gif
Man I was watching it burn on CNN then all the sudden that thing just exploded to like 3-4 times the size
eek.gif
  mushroom cloud and everything going up.  Then they show video of the washed out bridge with boats and everything crashing into it and there are dudes driving out and getting out of their cars and check it out...... dudes need to get off that damn bridge.  The death toll from this is going to be crazy, my thoughts go out to those people and their families

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Questions03

That oil refinery just looked like a mini nuke...
Every time they keep cutting to it I'm just like
eek.gif
you can put all the fire trucks in the country on that and you won't be able to put it out.
If it's anything like an oil well fire, they'd have to use explosive to snuff out that fire.
Terrible
tired.gif
Man I was watching it burn on CNN then all the sudden that thing just exploded to like 3-4 times the size
eek.gif
  mushroom cloud and everything going up.  Then they show video of the washed out bridge with boats and everything crashing into it and there are dudes driving out and getting out of their cars and check it out...... dudes need to get off that damn bridge.  The death toll from this is going to be crazy, my thoughts go out to those people and their families

^^
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Stupid broad......damn ignorant statements like that piss me off....anyways...thanks to whoever provided the Al Jazeera link....I hate that stuff like this happens...and just out of nowhere like this.....hopefully some of my military people out there will get on facebook or twitter and let everybody know they alright..but I hope EVERYONE out there will be ok...RIP to those who already lost their lives. Sad...so sad.

Back
Top Bottom