Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Now they are talking about the confirmed deaths.

The funny thing is.....well.....sorry.....not funny......but whats interesting is I just talked to my boy who is out in Japan and he says that tv out there is reporting 7k dead.  I heard only tens of people being mentioned on MSNBC but that was like 20 min ago.  Are they reporting any different now?

The funny thing is.....well.....sorry.....not funny......but whats interesting is I just talked to my boy who is out in Japan and he says that tv out there is reporting 7k dead.  I heard only tens of people being mentioned on MSNBC but that was like 20 min ago.  Are they reporting any different now?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Questions03

That oil refinery just looked like a mini nuke...
Every time they keep cutting to it I'm just like
eek.gif
you can put all the fire trucks in the country on that and you won't be able to put it out.
If it's anything like an oil well fire, they'd have to use explosive to snuff out that fire.
Terrible
tired.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Questions03

That oil refinery just looked like a mini nuke...
Every time they keep cutting to it I'm just like
eek.gif
you can put all the fire trucks in the country on that and you won't be able to put it out.
If it's anything like an oil well fire, they'd have to use explosive to snuff out that fire.
Terrible
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Jazeera stream is still saying 8 deaths being reported. Don't know bout CNN tho. But 7k
eek.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Jazeera stream is still saying 8 deaths being reported. Don't know bout CNN tho. But 7k
eek.gif
tired.gif

Waves are flooding through cities.. Destroying everything in it's way..

Cars. . Trucks.. Boats.. Buildings being wash away..

Waves are flooding through cities.. Destroying everything in it's way..

Cars. . Trucks.. Boats.. Buildings being wash away..

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by acidicality

They're saying warnings issued in Mexico, Chile, and Peru...holy crap.
Did they take off California/Oregon/Washington off the list?
I think the US West Coast right now is just on "Watch", but not a warning like those other places. It should mean that the chances are very, very minute, but I would still feel like it's worth keeping an eye on in the morning in case things change.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by acidicality

They're saying warnings issued in Mexico, Chile, and Peru...holy crap.
Did they take off California/Oregon/Washington off the list?
I think the US West Coast right now is just on "Watch", but not a warning like those other places. It should mean that the chances are very, very minute, but I would still feel like it's worth keeping an eye on in the morning in case things change.

Back
Top Bottom