eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Usually I try to not let stuff like this phase me, but im just thinking of the long term effects of this, and its ridiculous. Its going to take months to years to clean up and a few years to get things to look new again.

She also said "I bet the Japanese are not even thankful for our prayers, since they don't believe in God." I don't have a twitter and don't want to add no dumb !@##* to my facebook.

@Hendrix I can't even imagine what's running through his head it's sad to watch
tired.gif

She also said "I bet the Japanese are not even thankful for our prayers, since they don't believe in God." I don't have a twitter and don't want to add no dumb !@##* to my facebook.

tired.gif

Usually I try to not let stuff like this phase me, but im just thinking of the long term effects of this, and its ridiculous. Its going to take months to years to clean up and a few years to get things to look new again.

mother nature is a serious $!$%+

my thoughts and prayers go out to the people in japan

mother nature is a serious $!$%+

my thoughts and prayers go out to the people in japan

Originally Posted by stand4something

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

++! is that whirpool?!

U seen that #$%& too?! I thought i was buggin.
I saw that too.
eek.gif
mother nature reminds us that no matter how advanced technology gets, she is more powerful.

Originally Posted by stand4something

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

++! is that whirpool?!

U seen that #$%& too?! I thought i was buggin.
I saw that too.
eek.gif
mother nature reminds us that no matter how advanced technology gets, she is more powerful.

Originally Posted by Carver

tired.gif

Is this chick serious?

I'm Japanese and my family is Christian...I'm just at a loss for words at her statements.
30t6p3b.gif

My prayers go out to my people and I hope that my relatives are okay.

Originally Posted by Carver

tired.gif

Is this chick serious?

I'm Japanese and my family is Christian...I'm just at a loss for words at her statements.
30t6p3b.gif

My prayers go out to my people and I hope that my relatives are okay.

tsunami touching down in san francisco at 8am. they dont say if its jus gonna be small or not. i think these people on fox news tryna scare us....or maybe not smh

tsunami touching down in san francisco at 8am. they dont say if its jus gonna be small or not. i think these people on fox news tryna scare us....or maybe not smh

Back
Top Bottom