January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

20181121_UglySweaters_feed--a9128a70188107f919f535f35bd7d1df.jpg

I’d like to see sanity get a bigger role , dain and Wolfe can go in the ring , tag division much better on sd also , nak dressing like Elvis smh , he needs that one way ticket back to Japan ASAP , this main event should be good , hopefully

If this "new faces" thing they're doing includes more Almas on TV I'm good with it

Glad Vanessa Borne wasn't included in the callups. They know they have a future NXT Women's champ

Lolol oh I totally missed big e mocking Daniel Bryan with the chicken in the beginning :lol: , big e heel turn on kofi and woods that leads to eventual face champion run would be such a perfect story for big E , he deserves it​

Ayo this was a great way to kickoff SD had me rolling last night.

Vince telling Becky and Flair to quit their crying was funny to me too. Was kinda surprised he was even there.

We were just talking about saNity and boom they showed up, i completely forgot about the OGBC honestly. Happy yo see they are guna mix some things up in the tag division. I hope!!!

Still need to finish the mainevent was it any good?

Ayo this was a great way to kickoff SD had me rolling last night.

Vince telling Becky and Flair to quit their crying was funny to me too. Was kinda surprised he was even there.

We were just talking about saNity and boom they showed up, i completely forgot about the OGBC honestly. Happy yo see they are guna mix some things up in the tag division. I hope!!!

Still need to finish the mainevent was it any good?
I'm surprised Vince didn't call Becky and Charlotte milennials

Hopefully we get to see Almas and MooStafa Ali in the US title picture and as regulars on the show.

Weed out Jeff Harvey and Nakamura. Both dudes suck at this point of their careers.

Don't need to see Randal Keith any more either, even though he's better than Harvey and Nakamura.

Back
Top Bottom