January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

D8636733-E550-4C69-B134-9836FE600C34.gif

Finished TLC
Really enjoyed DB and AJ

Still dont know how i feel about Dean and Seth match. I kinda liked it but it was kinda slow paced. Hate when wrestlers dont sell injuries and just grab their "injured" body part after running, frog splash, suicide dive 2x, and super suplex with a falcon arrow to try to convince you they are injured.

SD Women TCL was good. Mad Becky didnt win she was looking delicious last night. Ronda heel? If the planets align we get Becky, Ronda, Charlotte at WM. Happy for Asuka. her 2018 year was on downhill adter WM, finished strong tho she legitimately looked happy!

Vince was reportedly furious with the Dean/Seth match.

Haven't watch the match yet.

Was it bad? Botch? Boring?

Hearing all this hype about The Man so I decided to take a look at some of her recent work on Youtube.

Meh. Definitely tries to take cues from CM Punk and Ambrose. I guess it's cool. Idk, her promos seem way too forced. The mannerisms she does with her mouth etc is so damn forced. She literally does that between every sentence.

Also, while I'm back in here for a second:

-Mandy Rose the baddest chick in the company, don't @ me. Not even close
-Carmella WILD overrated and she gotta stop thinking she a "sista" . Still beat tho
-Paige gained hella weight since she stopped wrestling. Her face looking porky AF. I still see she got a new BF every 2 months. Once a thot, always a thot
-charlotte could dominate the **** outta me. Those ******* are downright outrageous

Back
Top Bottom