January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

I am always down to have a real convo about pro wrestling.

What were your Thoughts?

Solid match. Pacing was pretty good. IT wasn’t too spot heavy, even though they sprinkled a couple in. I really hate the use of multiple signatures and “finishers” that don’t actually finish the match but that seems to be an issue in every promotion. Overall I enjoyed it, glad to see Neville in action

Franks,

Don't forget WM Main Events are for casual fans, people that tune in every 4 months.

None of those names mean anything, probably only Daniel Bryan
Might as well have dbry vs Brock part 2 ...

Man all I need is 6 months with all this talent ...them old heads wouldn’t even be thinking about some attitude era nostalgia ..

Solid match. Pacing was pretty good. IT wasn’t too spot heavy, even though they sprinkled a couple in. I really hate the use of multiple signatures and “finishers” that don’t actually finish the match but that seems to be an issue in every promotion. Overall I enjoyed it, glad to see Neville in action
I will watch before the night is over.

This is why I feel Mid 90s wrestling is the ideal time

No particular order

The Rock
CM Punk
Ric Flair
Booker T
Hulkster before he became HulKKKster

Honorable Mention
Macho Man
Stone Cold
Triple H
Jeff Hardy
Kurt Angle

Seeing as your list is mostly WWF/E based, is it just WWE run Booker T in your top 5? Or did you check out his WCW stuff too?

Y'all talking personal top 5 or who you think are the top 5 best overall performers?..

Back
Top Bottom