January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Basura
#TheCompanyYallLove

Yo **** that :angry:

2FF0C35C-BA65-4098-8B95-D67198AF5684.gif

Liv was barely in NXT and is already 100x the wrestler Brie ever was

Brie was too busy getting off from the YES chants she ripped off from her husband to care about her opponents safety.

And other gifs were being posted of her matches since her comeback before last night's RAW...of her crashing/falling through
the ropes onto her opponents, etc. Seems her full awareness is focused on pulling off the move at hand & again, not on her opponents
safety.

WWE should rethink bringing personalities back or into the spotlight based on their brand recognition if they are jeopardizing
the safety of their roster.

Saw something online about, like, a future Rousey vs Nikki Bella Championship match?
And what do they have in store for Brie? Big things?
And who wants to see that?

I doubt last night's incident put any humility into the Bellas like it should.

:rolleyes

Saw something online about, like, a Rousey vs Nikki Bella Championship match?
And what do they have in store for Brie? Big things?
And who wants to see that?

I doubt last night's incident put any humility into the Bellas like it should.

:rolleyes
Ruby is facing Ronda next week so the Bellas will probably get to beat up the Liv and Sarah smh

If the Bellas, Brie in particular, have any respect for their opponents or the industry -
they should bench themselves until they're ready, if they are ever ready, to come back

but i would be surprised if last night puts any dent in the bella's intended run or the trajectory thereof

If the Bellas, Brie in particular, have any respect for their opponents or the industry -
they should bench themselves until they're ready, if they are ever ready, to come back

but i would be surprised if last night puts any dent in the bella's intended run or the trajectory thereof

Its crazy they have been in this SPORT entertainmentmore than most individuals yet a person like lana is better then brie in all aspects with half the experience and doesnt have more matches i was definitely behind lana and she was progessing.

Last edited:
lana is very mechanical in-ring
she still looks very green to me
therefore "all respects" is debatable imo

but at least she isn't hurting people or putting them at risk

lana is very mechanical in-ring
she still looks very green to me
therefore "all respects" is debatable imo

but at least she isn't hurting people or putting them at risk

This is true but taking into account years in this industry? Lana>brie

Looks, mic work, in ring skill ill take lana IMO

I have to admit Ziggler and McIntyre have been a great pairing. I thought Ziggler would flop again like he did on Smackdown. For the first time since the IC title match at No Mercy I actually care about what he's doing. His promos and wrestling have been better too.

And once McIntyre turns on Ziggler the crowd will go crazy and they'll push him to the moon. They want to cheer McIntyre

RE: Brie Modes

Honestly, that is the issue with doing the YES KICKS to a woman. You CAN'T kick her in the chest, and you aren't aiming for the head, so really what is left? The collar-area, and the neck. Too risky of a move to do to a woman

I have to admit Ziggler and McIntyre have been a great pairing. I thought Ziggler would flop again like he did on Smackdown. For the first time since the IC title match at No Mercy I actually care about what he's doing. His promos and wrestling have been better too.

And once McIntyre turns on Ziggler the crowd will go crazy and they'll push him to the moon. They want to cheer McIntyre
Wishes vs. Reality

the backstage promo he did with dean last night was good

better than the mcintyre backstage segments for sure :lol:

Good thing I wasn't on my work computer when I was catching up on this thread.

Page 77 had me like

giphy.gif

D Fly D Fly your efforts to bring the thread back to normalcy where noticed and appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom