January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Typical New Japanese. Dudes either oversell or don't sell at all.

No middle grounds.

lets look at a true masters of selling :pimp:

uICyVS.gif

2j5yn1x16zbz.gif

i feel every bump this future HOF takes

Another great seller.

Believeable unlike Omega who gets his neck worked on then 10 seconds later is doing dives over the ropes like it's nothing.

When he is in the WWE in January, Vince will make sure he stops that goofy ****.

He's got another thing coming if he think he wrestling blowup dolls in the major leagues.

Another great seller.

Believeable unlike Omega who gets his neck worked on then 10 seconds later is doing dives over the ropes like it's nothing.

When he is in the WWE in January, Vince will make sure he stops that goofy ****.

He's got another thing coming if he think he wrestling blowup dolls in the major leagues.
sounds like he might need to spend some time in Orlando at the Performance Center working that out and learning what a "hard cam" is

Notice how most of these are from around 2011-2012. I think they told him to tone it down unfortunately

He sold the Rough Ryder so damn well

dude packed it in the last few years and was still able to negotiate a sweet deal :lol:

Kenny has to go straight to the Performance Center/NXT..His selling and story telling are really bad and needs a lot of work.

Got my wife’s pair of Yeezy today and they don’t fit. Yeezy Supply don’t do returns on this pair. Smh. Now I gotta find a way to sell her pair and get a new pair in a slightly bigger size.

Kenny has to go straight to the Performance Center/NXT..His selling and story telling are really bad and needs a lot of work.

Got my wife’s pair of Yeezy today and they don’t fit. Yeezy Supply don’t do returns on this pair. Smh. Now I gotta find a way to sell her pair and get a new pair in a slightly bigger size.
Lemme get em.

Gotta size up .5 for the 350s man, they even tell you to do it on the website.

Back
Top Bottom