January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Bubba Ray has to be the 4th wrestler to come out and rescue Brie while blaming Liv
49EE3F29-1D3D-4C59-834D-D5AE6AE149A3.jpeg

I get Bryan has a lot of respect and all, and history has re-written the Bellas as cornerstones for the womens division, but come on, if she was dating Breeze, Ryder, or TJP, nobody would be coming to her aid and they would have treated like Aksana already

Bubba Ray has to be the 4th wrestler to come out and rescue Brie while blaming Liv

I get Bryan has a lot of respect and all, and history has re-written the Bellas as cornerstones for the womens division, but come on, if she was dating Breeze, Ryder, or TJP, nobody would be coming to her aid and they would have treated like Aksana already

:rofl: This is funny

Foh bubba

i hate hte wrestling universe more and more each day man

nothing but idiots

Smh. Bubba delusional. Took too many bumps.

So this was sometime in 2001/2002. I was living in Houston at the time. I use to ball daily at the 24hr fitness in meyerland plaza. So my boy and I was about to run a pick up game. We were picking teams. I was team captain so I was picking up the regulars. Here comes this small fella dressing in retro rockets shorts and a beater. No one was picking him up. My boy said, pick lil Wayne. I was like the guy in the rocket shorts? He was like yea. He’s an up and coming rapper. Anyways, I picked him up as the last pick. He came over and gave me a quick dab. We balled. Truthfully he was horrible as a baller. I looked at my boy and go he’s horrible. My boy just gave me the shrug. Lil Wayne showed up daily for a week and was on my team because I felt bad no one would pick him up. Please supposedly we boys now. Lol. So Friday came along and he invited me and my boy to attend one of his after party Saturday night. I was like sure but I never went since they wasn’t really my thing. My boy on the other hand was thrilled and said he will bring his wife. The weekend past and Monday morning during class I saw my boy. He had a black eye. He just looked at me and said, I went to the after party. Don’t want to talk about it. That was the end of that.

I tried to keep it a short as possible. Hope you guys got the gist of it.

datsevil2 datsevil2 use paragraphs my man :lol:

My boy on the other hand was thrilled and said he will bring his wife.The weekend past and Monday morning during class I saw my boy. He had a black eye. He just looked at me and said, I went to the after party. Don’t want to talk about it. That was the end of that.

:rofl:

I’m gonna assume that’s not his wife anymore

Back
Top Bottom