January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Really have no clue who is gonna win the Men's Rumble this year.

For the Women's I think they're gonna go the "simultaneous feet" route with Becky and Charlotte so that both of them can challenge Ronda @ Mania.

capwtd2ogg621.jpg

@green rhino123

What up land of NTWT?!? Merry Christmas to all of y’all and I hope you got and gave some great gifts. Yesterday at work one of the crew members pulled me to the side gave me an envelope. All of the non managers puts funds together to give me a $100 gift card. I almost got teary. Really showed how much they appreciate my efforts as they didn’t get anyone else as far as management ****. Had me like...wow. Looked though the collection and honestly no gifs describe the wave of positive emotions that gave me. Always put out good energy and one way or another it will be reciprocated. I love y’all NT fam. No funny stuff.

What up land of NTWT?!? Merry Christmas to all of y’all and I hope you got and gave some great gifts. Yesterday at work one of the crew members pulled me to the side gave me an envelope. All of the non managers puts funds together to give me a $100 gift card. I almost got teary. Really showed how much they appreciate my efforts as they didn’t get anyone else as far as management ****. Had me like...wow. Looked though the collection and honestly no gifs describe the wave of positive emotions that gave me. Always put out good energy and one way or another it will be reciprocated. I love y’all NT fam. No funny stuff.

NT Eagles fam flourishing :nthat:

Decepticon Flyer, I hope all is well on this Chrimuh day

Flourish today my Team BBW brethren

Back
Top Bottom